Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory SFcels, what are your thoughts on the possessed Hitler theory?

PLA1092

PLA1092

O.R.A.N.G.U.T.A.N._M.A.X.I.N.G.
★★★★★
This theory stipulates Adolf Hitler was not in fact acting by his own accord, but possessed by an especially strong ancient Hyperborean spirit that likely possessed him during the more vunerable moments of WW1 and attempted to create a new Aryan world. He himself apparently admitted this in private. Could explain why he both succeeded and failed so hard. Also the shaking. :feelswhere:

@DarkStarDown @Chudpreet

I dont care,
the man was the definition of Based.
A real threat to the Satanic Globalists who control this world.

No more kikes

I dont care,
Basically my response.

Only exception would be if the Nazis did actually hate Slavs, which I ofc have reasons to be weary of & have seen evidence which says else wise, but ofc you can still like/admire parts of something but not accept all of it.

I dont care,
Basically my response.

Only exception would be if the Nazis did actually hate Slavs, which I ofc have reasons to be weary of & have seen evidence which says else wise, but ofc you can still like/admire parts of something but not accept all of it.
Yeah but my question was do you think it's plausible? :feelswhere:

No idea tbh: I have long held an interest in the Esoteric, occultism, paganism, etc but I just don't know about this tbh, I could see both sides of the argument here.

Retarded theory.

Basically my response.

The Nazis did in fact hate the gyppos, which im absolutely in full support.

I dont care,
He did a lot right but he had problems too. He made very bad decisions at the end of the war and never tried to de-escalate the war and keep the territory he got

Just sounds like schizo shit made up by people who know just enough about the esoteric side of Nazism to paint SF niggas and Adolf in a bad light. The greatest part about Hitler is that he wasn't a god, a rich man with connections, or any of that. He was just one man, a man who stood up and said he had had enough of the Jews and their decentful ways. That's what made him so inspiring, that the will of one man could change the course of history and that anyone could do it.

As far as possession goes the little I know about esoterism is that possession isn't really a thing. Yea there's Astral projection, forgotten civilizations, and ancestral wars that span thousands of years but I've never heard about anything relating to possessions.

Least retarded Nazi conspiracy theory

I don't think he was possessed. I salute Adolf Hitler!

Adolf Hitler was probably autistic. Saying you're possessed by a hyperborean spirit is something an autist would say, even though given the greatness of the man, I'm tempted to say it's true.

This theory stipulates Adolf Hitler was not in fact acting by his own accord, but possessed by an especially strong ancient Hyperborean spirit that likely possessed him during the more vunerable moments of WW1 and attempted to create a new Aryan world. He himself apparently admitted this in private. Could explain why he both succeeded and failed so hard. Also the shaking. :feelswhere:
Jokes apart, The nazis including Hitler did mess around a lot with the occult