Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Sfcels do you consider Matt Walsh a white nationalist?

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
Sure, he might not openly say Jews control everything or that blacks commit crime because, they have low IQ. But he is the only one in the daily wire who seems more white nationalistic, he keeps saying "thrid worlders" etc. what do you think?

He's a bit close to it, but still not there all the way.

He's a bit close to it, but still not there all the way.
I would say he secretly is. JUST wants that paycheck from Ben Shapiro.

Maybe in private, but not in public

I would say he secretly is. JUST wants that paycheck from Ben Shapiro.
tbh, but because he's not an out and out brave and courageous person, he restricts himself and waters down his political views for paychecks from jews.

Sure, he might not openly say Jews control everything or that blacks commit crime because, they have low IQ. But he is the only one in the daily wire who seems more white nationalistic, he keeps saying "thrid worlders" etc. what do you think?
he's gonna be silenced sooner or later

He works for Ben Shapiro for crying out loud. Even if he was deep down he's betraying the cause.

Yeah, thanks though I hated whites and still hate these kike doormats. I only see them as pathetic slaves
I hate Asians for being white worshiping Cucks, and I hate white Americans for starting wars and destablizing the middle East. I don't really have a problem with Europeans tho.

I hate Asians for being white worshiping Cucks, and I hate white Americans for starting wars and destablizing the middle East. I don't really have a problem with Europeans tho.
same I still hate some euroshits here and there for being cucks though, what I despise the most is this retarded pompous nation of fucktards. I hope nigger kill and rape every single pigskin/mutt in a blood soaked orgy fuck the US