Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Sexuality being denied leads to inability to contribute to society

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
I remember when I was in mental asylum.
At first people were very distant to each other but I started to talk to people and eventually everyone got to know each other.

There was a girl (same age as me, 14) who had gotten piercings on her breasts. She showed it to everyone except me. They told me I'm not allowed to see it.
The others made fun of my virginity while the others often talked about their sexual experiences.
One girl even said she fucked a 40 year old guy.

I made the group and I got kicked out of it :cryfeels:

My whole life has been like this.
People see my sexuality as disgusting and avoid showing me or telling me about stuff..

And it really hurts me more to read from "sexual therapists" that our sexuality is the core of our being.

Our whole existence is disgusting and others feel entitled to me paying taxes so the government can give free abortions and support single mothers.
I don’t see how I benefit from working.
I missed out on teenage love, others didn't see me as their equal back then and they still don't 15+ years later.
It's fucking over, man :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

Brutal, even in mental asylums. Being mogged there would be brutal.

The agepill will destroy us all

Let's destroy those who rejected us. Abolish the pillars of civilization and watch it all crumble.

Our whole existence is disgusting and others feel entitled to me paying taxes so the government can give free abortions and support single mothers.
31061 460f566d454d4f4cf7c8de1bb9061704

Ratge fuel. I'm so tired of feeling disgusting just for existing, even when I'm around people that are supposedly also awkward or struggling with mental health.

Brutal story boyo, eveyone hates ugly men :cryfeels:

It wasn't really an asylum.

There was this bpd roastie.

She was a 6/10 cutie

She always showed her breasts to the uglies to tease them into the orbiter zone. She never put out ofc.

Ended up falling for a violent druggie bpd guy :feelsseriously:

Suicide fuel for sure :feelsrope:

It's what it is mate. I'm not even angry or sad about it anymore. It's just this eternal numbness in me. You gotta make the most of what you have I suppose...

Holy shit have you actually been to a mental asylum ?
İf this is true its seriously over for you,ı will be glad to kill you and end your suffering.

Brutal. Didn’t knew you went to a mental asylum

There was a girl (same age as me, 14) who had gotten piercings on her breasts. She showed it to everyone except me. They told me I'm not allowed to see it.
Tenor

When had job, it was disgusting feeling. I usefull for humanimal society, only for my crush to be thot and do thottery

We all suffer for the crime of existing, as us. We didn't choose this for ourselves, why must we suffer for it?

This site wrecks havoc on my mental health. :blackpill:Blackpills here are so strong.:feelsrope:

I'm sorry for you @FinnCel, but roasties always get laid by Chad. He fucks all roasties.

There is a situation where by 20/80 rule, few men run around and fuck and satisfy all roasties in their vicinity. No other men needed.

That's why only monogamy will solve inceldom.

But that won't happen in the age on "sexual freedom".

Ps. Feminismi on paska ideologia. Se pitää saada lopetettua.

Let's destroy those who rejected us. Abolish the pillars of civilization and watch it all crumble.
"The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth" - African Proverb

I remember when I was in mental asylum.
At first people were very distant to each other but I started to talk to people and eventually everyone got to know each other.

The others made fun of my virginity while the others often talked about their sexual experiences.
One girl even said she fucked a 40 year old guy.

I made the group and I got kicked out of it :cryfeels:

My whole life has been like this.
People see my sexuality as disgusting and avoid showing me or telling me about stuff..

And it really hurts me more to read from "sexual therapists" that our sexuality is the core of our being.

I don’t see how I benefit from working.
I missed out on teenage love, others didn't see me as their equal back then and they still don't 15+ years later.
It's fucking over, man :cryfeels: :cryfeels:
Where is Pepe with gun?

My parents wanted to put me in a mental asylum. Thank God I resisted.

jfl fuck soyciety
faggots screaming about being so kind while excluding the ugly male

Ratge fuel. I'm so tired of feeling disgusting just for existing, even when I'm around people that are supposedly also awkward or struggling with mental health.

Exactly, I tried to form bonds with other weirdos but it all fails in the end. Even with other incels who turns out that they want a taste of that normie life and the approval that comes with it.
This site wrecks havoc on my mental health. :blackpill:Blackpills here are so strong.:feelsrope:

Soon enough your mental resilience will increase. Stay strong friend.

Exactly, I tried to form bonds with other weirdos but it all fails in the end. Even with other incels who turns out that they want a taste of that normie life and the approval that comes with it.
Being rejected by normies is bad, but being rejected by other people that are supposedly 'like you' hurts more.

Not a mental asylum but similar scenario at a store I used to work in a few years ago.
A bitch there put out with most of the coworkers, some customers, and even a morbidly obese fat slob, but treated me like shit for no reason. She visibly rolled her eyes when she was assigned to work with me and would only speak in one word sentences.
That’s basically my life.
Why the fuck should I give society my hard work and tax money?

fucking brutal

Absolutely brutal read. No hope for us. This shit happened to me too. A “friend” got nudes from my oneitus and showed it to my chad brother, but not to me. :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

No chance to have sex or reproduce leads to one withdrawing from society because the incentive to participate has been removed.

Women despise us cause we're ugly.
Men despise us cause we're pussy-repellent so we're of no use to them, since every man's goal is to get pussy

There was a girl (same age as me, 14) who had gotten piercings on her breasts.
Brutal. Finland has a lot of hot goth sluts (that we can't have).

Absolutely my experience as well. Society wants unattractive people especially ugly men to basically be asexual, nobody wants to hear about the sexual or romantic thoughts of unattractive low status men, infact it disgusts and repulses people to even think about lvm's having a sexual mental life.