Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Sexual racism is the REAL racism

Do you think sexual racism is the worst kind of racism?

• Yes

Votes: 21 80.8%
  • No

Votes: 5 19.2%

• Total voters
P

_pakicel_

Self-banned
-
So this is my first post

I'm a paki born in Germany

Since I was little i was complaining about how racist the society is

I just realised the racism i was talking about all the years is sexual racism

I don't care if a guy (or a ugly or low IQ foid) is racist to me, it doesn't hurt my feelings

It only does if a foid isn't attracted to me because of my race

Foids here in Germany (and everywhere) are only attracted to >6 ft tall blonde blue-eyed muscular white Chads

They see us ethnics (or even white uglycels) as dirt under their feet. If they could press the red button to kill us all they would

Do you think sexual racism is the worst kind of racism?

We et[UWSL]hnicels think foids are only attracted to white guys, and whitecels think foids do prefer ethnics over their guys (which i don't think is true)[/UWSL]

Females are the main reason why racism and most problems in this fucking world exists

Very true.

As a ricecel myself, I once overheard a bunch of girls screech at each other that Asian men are by far the ugliest and that they would never date one in a million years. Pure ragefuel that.

I think the ones who are more sexually discriminated are more discriminated against in general so I put yes.

Honestly Chad can transcend racism. If a 9/10 Chang or Curry asked a German foid to fuck they would. Lookism is the worst kind of racism

Honestly Chad can transcend racism. If a 9/10 Chang or Curry asked a German foid to fuck they would. Lookism is the worst kind of racism
True, lookism is the reason why racism exists

Foids are the darwinian gender and both white and ethnic foids enforce white supremacy by not fucking ethnics. Actually, ethnic foids that hate their ethnic males bc of internalized racism are the worst because they destroy inter-communal ties and serve as vectors for assimilation.

Women are the cause of all problems in the world :blackpill:

Back in my :bluepill: days when I thought I could ascend with a Stacy:feelskek::feelskek:, I asked Stacy if she was willing to be my girlfriend and that I loved her, she told me she didn't like "Mexicans.":feelsclown::feelsclown:

Very true.

As a ricecel myself, I once overheard a bunch of girls screech at each other that Asian men are by far the ugliest and that they would never date one in a million years. Pure ragefuel that.
because it's true. ricemen may have lighter skin, but they still get mogged by darker, more masculine races like arabs and negros
Do you realize how rare a 9/10 chang or curry is?

Most Chadpreets are pakis anyways, and they'd much rather just fuck their cousins instead of a German foid

Last edited:
Pretty disgusting how even Racism which is now widely condemned in the mainstream is still allowed when it comes to female sexual selection, once again proving how the pussy pass gives women the green light to be as terrible vile and disgusting of a person as they want, and still be worshipped by society.

Extremely correct, dear fellowcel.

I spoke about this often on the website called "Yahoo Answers".

Femoids are racist, sexist and ableist.

Extremely correct, dear fellowcel.

I spoke about this often on the website called "Yahoo Answers".
I know that this is literally incels.is, but you really freak me out bro :feelskek:
I wonder how Rose-whatever chick feels about you :feelshaha:

Why would a white girl ever date an ethnic guy when she can date a white guy?

It's kind of your fault for being a white-worshipping ethnic. You should be happy with paki girls instead of worshipping white girls that you will never get.

Pretty disgusting how even Racism which is now widely condemned in the mainstream is still allowed when it comes to female sexual selection, once again proving how the pussy pass gives women the green light to be as terrible vile and disgusting of a person as they want, and still be worshipped by society.
It's been getting worse since all that tolerance and feminism shit in the last couple of years because women get more power and because of it they get more picky

It's been getting worse since all that tolerance and feminism shit in the last couple of years because women get more power and because of it they get more picky
The reason why women get away with so much, is because they are the primary consumers of society and also 50% of the voting block. Inceldom is the greatest fear of most men, and they will say or do anything to avoid upsetting the gynocracy and risk losing access to whatever little chance they still have at scoring pussy.

Little do they know chad can be a complete woman abusing misogynist and still have roasties throwing their roastie pussies at him looking to join his harem.