Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Sexual monomorphism would be actually better than sexual dimorphism in a human civil society

• Thread starter Cybersex is our hope
  • Start date
Cybersex is our hope

Cybersex is our hope

Overlord
★★★★★
We should all be like monkeys; specifically tarsiers and lemurs that, differenty from apes, have little to none sexual dimorphism. Just imagine no hypergamy, no stupid female brain, no difference in SMV between the sexes. It would be actually an improvement for an hypothetically reborn western civilization.
Too bad nature choose for us sexual market based on competition instead of cooperation. Over for sexual dimorphiccels

Meh I like tits and ass, but I'd never want to have them.

Also other species may not look it to us but they have various ways within their own to be just like us.

Meh I like tits and ass, but I'd never want to have them.
Either keep sexual dimorphism and look at tits without having sex or become monomorphic and get sex withouth having tits kek

Also i kinda like androgynous foids KeK

Just imagine that there's no dimorphism. Any morphism is an abstract construct.

Just imagine that there's no dimorphism. Any morphism is an abstract construct.
Imagine there's no sexual dimorphism
it's easy if you try
no hypergamy against us
above us only looksmatches

Imagine all the foids
Fucking you today

East asians are like that.

East asians are like that.
No they actually are dimorphic only with feminized men and women are still hypergamous. Hyper masculine society where foids reach the same level of biological maturazione of men would be ideal

I see your point