Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sexual intimacy is a FUCKING NEED. You cannot advance further in life without it

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,960
Online
3h 10m
Maslow%27s_hierarchy_of_needs.svg
 
Zyzz

Zyzz

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
199
Online
0
I even read somewhere that if you dont have regular sex you will life a few years less than people who get regular sex but i dont know if it is true.
 
Pretty_When_I_Cry

Pretty_When_I_Cry

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
262
Online
0m
I have no 2nd tier needs fulfiled tho.
 
11gaijin

11gaijin

Escortcel
★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
3,896
Online
5h 9m
People who say sex is not important should be thrown into the sewer.
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,960
Online
3h 10m
Zyzz said:
I even read somewhere that if you dont have regular sex you will life a few years less than people who get regular sex but i dont know if it is true.

Most incels eventually sui so we don't know their lifespan


11gaijin said:
People who say sex is not important should be thrown into the sewer.

It's usually Normies you have had an abudance of sex and CANNOT comprehend it's value. I heard a girl saying shit like "sex is nothing" after having it like a 1000 times in 3 years.
 
LonelyButterfly

LonelyButterfly

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
293
Online
11h 16m
I even read somewhere that if you dont have regular sex you will life a few years less than people who get regular sex but i dont know if it is true.
Yeah, I read a similar thing. Humans with relationships live two years longer on average. Which makes sense, as their "quality of life" will be higher due to sex, validation, success, etc.
 
Oodar

Oodar

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
265
Online
0
Because of my inceldomry (and other innate factors as well), I have no desire to live within the confines of our civilization. I live kind of like a homeless person right now out of my parents' house. NEET, smoke pot, and don't consume much besides food, drugs, and toiletries.

I want to get into a predicament where I'm literally homeless, preferably outside of the USA, and able to enjoy the final years of my pathetic life with some adventure like mountain trekking.
 
ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
3,984
Online
0
The thing is: Sex creates emotional bonds. And so even if you have sex, you'll get cheated on or dumped for no good reason, and then you'll be over depressed.
 
Pretty_When_I_Cry

Pretty_When_I_Cry

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
262
Online
0m
ItheIthe said:
The thing is: Sex creates emotional bonds. And so even if you have sex, you'll get cheated on or dumped for no good reason, and then you'll be over depressed.

Happened to me. 

Too fucking real.
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,960
Online
3h 10m
ItheIthe said:
The thing is: Sex creates emotional bonds. And so even if you have sex, you'll get cheated on or dumped for no good reason, and then you'll be over depressed.

Cope
 
Pretty_When_I_Cry

Pretty_When_I_Cry

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
262
Online
0m
incelman said:

Says the virgin. 

No you are coping for thinking that sex would solve anything.
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,960
Online
3h 10m
Pretty_When_I_Cry said:
Says the virgin. 

No you are coping for thinking that sex would solve anything.

It won't. However, people sense my virginity and that affects my quiality of life. Virgin men are trash.
 
Solitarian_Walker

Solitarian_Walker

SMM (Sex Money Murder) Crew Leader
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
9,718
Online
14m
Sex is a part of it, but the emotional side of it is more important. To be felt wanted, adored. It's a confidence boost that improves every facet of your life. You can't grow into a functioning adult without these interpersonal experiences.
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,960
Online
3h 10m
Solitarian_Walker said:
Sex is a part of it, but the emotional side of it is more important. To be felt wanted, adored. It's a confidence boost that improves every facet of your life. You can't grow into a functioning adult without these interpersonal experiences.

That's why it says sexual intimacy and not just sex
 
Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
7,796
Online
0m
Pretty_When_I_Cry said:
Says the virgin. 

No you are coping for thinking that sex would solve anything.

Your not even an incel, you've said before that you have gotten dated and had sex with non hookers. Why are you here?
 
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
15,556
Online
14d 1h 59m
ITS OVER LDAR NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW
 
Pretty_When_I_Cry

Pretty_When_I_Cry

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
262
Online
0m
Crustaciouse said:
Your not even an incel, you've said before that you have gotten dated and had sex with non hookers. Why are you here?

>you are not incel because you arent a virgin.
 
nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
16,648
Online
16d 13h 49m
I cannot stress this enough: even if you escape inceldom you will still be at the mercy of SATANIC FHOs

it is true for everyone but it will be especially true for subhumans
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,960
Online
3h 10m
PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
ITS OVER LDAR NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW

LDAR is our only option


nausea said:
I cannot stress this enough: even if you escape inceldom you will still be at the mercy of SATANIC FHOs

it is true for everyone but it will be especially true for subhumans

I will say it again. You CANNOT escape inceldom. If you do then you were never an incel to begin with.
 
360_no_cope

360_no_cope

Greycel
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
58
Online
8d 19h 22m
Pretty_When_I_Cry said:
>you are not incel because you arent a virgin.

When would you stop calling yourself an incel? After you've had a relationship that's longer than 8 months?
 
Pretty_When_I_Cry

Pretty_When_I_Cry

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
262
Online
0m
360_no_cope said:
When would you stop calling yourself an incel? After you've had a relationship that's longer than 8 months?

You are by definition incel if you 
1) want a gf,not that silly slaying notion,but a real gf.
2)you actively try and get one,bars,cold aproach,online dating etc
3)you get rejected hence why you are incel. 

Especially if this lasts for a long time,more than a year imo.
 
360_no_cope

360_no_cope

Greycel
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
58
Online
8d 19h 22m
So by that definition somebody who has been married 30 years and gets divorced could be an incel. I doubt he'd be welcomed here though.
 
Pretty_When_I_Cry

Pretty_When_I_Cry

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
262
Online
0m
360_no_cope said:
So by that definition somebody who has been married 30 years and gets divorced could be an incel. I doubt he'd be welcomed here though.

Obviously such extreme cases are a bit different. 

But if you had mostly incel life and you got a gf or two who promptly dumped you you are pretty much an unwanted reject and an incel who just got lucky.

Pro tip: usually in a LTR the high value person dumps the low value one,meaning if you are constantly getting dumped and have to put in the effort you are probably an incel.
 
nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
16,648
Online
16d 13h 49m
incelman said:
I will say it again. You CANNOT escape inceldom. If you do then you were never an incel to begin with.

what if a FHO tries to betabuck you?
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,960
Online
3h 10m
nausea said:
what if a FHO tries to betabuck you?

NO femoid will try to betabuck a subhuman. You have to be a certified Normie to have such luck.
 
nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
16,648
Online
16d 13h 49m
Pretty_When_I_Cry said:
Pro tip: usually in a LTR the high value person dumps the low value one

this is so true I am crying
 
whogivesafucc

whogivesafucc

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
8,269
Online
21m
Pretty_When_I_Cry said:
Says the virgin. 

No you are coping for thinking that sex would solve anything.

sex brings validation, and at least a temporary relief to the constant pain being a lonely suicidal incel

also why the fuck are there non-virgins like you on here, you can't be an incel as a non-virgin, literally just by definition you are not an incel and do not belong here. go to /r9k/ or some shit. i never even had a full-blown conversation with a girl, and you're complaining that you got sex but not a "real gf" fucking LOL
 
Pretty_When_I_Cry

Pretty_When_I_Cry

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
262
Online
0m
whogivesafucc said:
sex brings validation, and at least a temporary relief to the constant pain being a lonely suicidal incel

also why the fuck are there non-virgins like you on here

Yes it is quite temporary but then it hits you even worse when you get back to inceldom. 

You said it yourself it is temporary. 
 
nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
16,648
Online
16d 13h 49m
Pretty_When_I_Cry said:
Yes it is quite temporary but then it hits you even worse when you get back to inceldom. 

I can only imagine...

care to make a thread about your experiences? I ask because if even I escape inceldom (which would be quite unrealistic) I fear the potential suffering involved
 
anon_899

anon_899

Ragie Wagie
★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
645
Online
1h 22m
Without sexual intimacy there is no self steem, confidence and respect
 
Oodar

Oodar

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
265
Online
0
Pretty_When_I_Cry said:
You are by definition incel if you 
1) want a gf,not that silly slaying notion,but a real gf.
2)you actively try and get one,bars,cold aproach,online dating etc
3)you get rejected hence why you are incel. 

Especially if this lasts for a long time,more than a year imo.

No, incel is defined as not being able to get sex.
 
Pretty_When_I_Cry

Pretty_When_I_Cry

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
262
Online
0m
nausea said:
I can only imagine...

care to make a thread about your experiences? I ask because if even I escape inceldom (which would be quite unrealistic) I fear the potential suffering involved

Nah ppl here dont like such things tbh. They feel threatened by a non.virgin. 

That said you never really know escape inceldom,even when you get a gf as an incel type you know all too well.how much effort you had to put in to ger her. So you are gonna hold on to her like a motherfucker and prob even push her away by being needy. 

Remember those threads on reddit where hausbands writr 10 pages of heart braking story about how their gf left them? Yeah thoae are mostly.incels who have no real alternatives. I cried like 20 days once when my oneitis left me and dropped out from.uni lol. 

It is quite brutal experience. And the clock is always ticking when in a LTR. 

The only real way to enjoy girls is to have a normal.supply of girls where you dont have to aproach 400 girls just to get one night stand.
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,960
Online
3h 10m
anon_899 said:
Without sexual intimacy there is no self steem, confidence and respect

Sexual intimacy is part of a man's framework. Everything you build is bound to crumble without a strong framwwork supporting it.
 
nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
16,648
Online
16d 13h 49m
Pretty_When_I_Cry said:
Nah ppl here dont like such things tbh. They feel threatened by a non.virgin. 

That said you never really know escape inceldom,even when you get a gf as an incel type you know all too well.how much effort you had to put in to ger her. So you are gonna hold on to her like a motherfucker and prob even push her away by being needy. 

Remember those threads on reddit where hausbands writr 10 pages of heart braking story about how their gf left them? Yeah thoae are mostly.incels who have no real alternatives. I cried like 20 days once when my oneitis left me and dropped out from.uni lol. 

It is quite brutal experience. And the clock is always ticking when in a LTR. 

The only real way to enjoy girls is to have a normal.supply of girls where you dont have to aproach 400 girls just to get one night stand.

That is why I think you should avoid to catch feelings for them, and if you do JUST EJECT
 

Similar threads

Murdoch89
Replies
18
Views
433
fuckchadsandstaceys
fuckchadsandstaceys
Moeggels
Replies
17
Views
507
Moeggels
Moeggels
yunglean69
Replies
18
Views
466
Don Vito
Don Vito
Words2_live_bye
Replies
24
Views
560
Spider
S
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top