Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Sexual intercourse is not pleasurable or enjoyable for many people and it’s definitely not necessary to live a happy, fulfilling life

LonelyATM

LonelyATM

Recruit
★★★
have ever asked a normie if it is possible to life a happy life without ever having sex?

I don't even know why I waste my time with these idiots, I already know it's useless but I still hope for some kind of help that never comes.
this time they hit me with:

"Sexual intercourse is not pleasurable or enjoyable for many people and it’s definitely not necessary to live a happy, fulfilling life. There are millions of happy and fulfilled adults who spend many years or their entire lives without having sex with others. They have jobs, friends, careers, they travel and they enjoy their lives. Having sex is not the end-all-be-all of pleasure or happiness for millions of people. Therefore, sex is not important or necessary for everyone to live happy or fulfilling lives. Sex with others is not important or enjoyable for some and There are millions of happy, fulfilled people who choose celibacy and other forms of sexual abstinence for various reasons.'

JESUS CHRIST!!!!

the level of disillusionment a man has to have to talk shit like that has to be stratospheric, where are those millions of men with fulfilling lives who still choose to be celibate? and another part of the argument is also retarded, so what if some people are asexual? that is not an indicative that a sex life is not necessary for most human beings.

sex is a basic life need, just like food, clothes and shelter.. So yes it is necessary. Now some might argue that you can live without it, well, so can you without clothes. But you need them and it is degrading to live without them when everyone else has them. You can abstain from it, but it is a basic necessity, if you are forced to live on without it while watching others have it, it will lead you to depression inevitably, imagine having your entire body and all of your hormones begging and screaming at you to bond with someone and being unable to do so due to factors beyond your control.It's very easy for someone who has sex occasionally to say that sex is unnecessary, yet I never see that person willingly choose to go on without sex.

this is a lie in the style of money can't buy happiness, however you never see a rich person giving away all his money to the poor and living a simple life after that.

see men in prisons they even choose to rape other men because it's so unbearable to go years without sex.

women will never understand this anguish because their sex drive is 70 times less than a man's,
men who have never been celibate won't understand it because they never had to deal with this and they don't feel the discomfort.

All the normies that say sex isn’t that pleasurable or enjoyable are all circumcised

For me it’s less about sex and more about the intimacy. All I wanted was wife that loved me mang :cryfeels::cryfeels:

Never mind what normies say, we all and God knows their mind is based on shit and most of them would be unable to bear the loneliness or celibacy we feel.

That's why they all need to be surrounded by people to reaffirm their supposed importance.

High IQ thread. They take sex and relationships for granted and are being maliciously dishonest when they say it isn't necessary. Male suicide rates are 5x the women's and lack of relationship and sex is the reason why.

Remember pandemic when foids were jumping of balconies after 2 weeks of social isolation? JFL

women will never understand this anguish because their sex drive is 70 times less than a man's,
This is the only thing I disagree with. Women have similar sex drives to men's, but for them sex and relationships are easier than breathing to get. This is why they can't feel true sadness, loneliness or depression.

Hey normalfags let's see how you can live without washing for 15 years. If sex is not needed then taking shower or a bath is also not needed.

All the normies that say sex isn’t that pleasurable or enjoyable are all circumcised
I do think most normies end up in default couples and shitty marriages and so their sex life isn't as pleasurable as Chad's. However telling that sex isn't important is a blatant lie. They are just trying to cope with the tiny deprivation they live on. Meanwhile, we face total deprivation.