Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Sexual hypergamy will fuel an incel uprising

• Thread starter HarvesterOfInceldom
  • Start date
High IQ. This perfectly explains the incel uprising. It was once over for us. It may one day be over for normies.

They have to deal with tons of sexless men, having their SMV reduced to completely zero.

I hope this is true, I have nothing to live for as every girl I've ever really liked has gone for some other guy. I would love to roll around in a van with some other incels and open fire on our enemies.

Er and AM did not die in vain, If there is anything else there is, hell or heaven, they can see that we will not let them dominate, NEVER!
If an incel survey were to take place, it would have to be in wars or the well-known "terrorism" that has already been done, it is a matter of time, women will exhaust the light social cord, and we will go back to ancient times, sit down and observe how the society enters the decline, but there will always be men willing to take what they want :feelsokman:

"Polygamy nearly always means rich men taking multiple wives. And if the top 10% of men marry four women each, then the bottom 30% cannot marry at all. This often leaves them not only sexually frustrated but also socially marginalised."

Holy shit, how can this journalist drop truth like this and yet not connect it with the West?

I hope this is true, I have nothing to live for as every girl I've ever really liked has gone for some other guy. I would love to roll around in a van with some other incels and open fire on our enemies.
:feelsokman:
"Polygamy nearly always means rich men taking multiple wives. And if the top 10% of men marry four women each, then the bottom 30% cannot marry at all. This often leaves them not only sexually frustrated but also socially marginalised."

Holy shit, how can this journalist drop truth like this and yet not connect it with the West?
The media in the West are controlled friend, Everything is controlled in the West ...

The mass shootings will only go up as ignoramuses pretend that they are bad or that the cause is guns

cope too many males are weak and bluepilled