Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sexual harassement is not a real problem

• Thread starter patheticmanletcel
  • Start date
P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
People calling you hot and saying they wanna have sex with you is not a problem, its a privilege actually

include me in the screenshot

in general it's just foids exaggerating

They just want to pretend like they have pressing issues that they face when in reality they live life on tutorial mode.

Last edited:
Tbh, 30% of foids consider a wink as harassment.

For them everything a sub5 do is harassment, regardless of being sexually or not

Last edited:
They just want to pretend like the have pressing issues that they face when in reality they live life on tutorial mode.
"Muh rape culture"

sexual harassrment doesn't exists. Proof: I was never sexually harassed in my life

Sexual harassment doesn't bother women. It validates their existence and they actually crave it. They just don't want an incel doing it to them becus it makes them question their own identity. They LOVE it when Chad does it.

Also this
include me in the screenshot

They just want to pretend like they have pressing issues that they face when in reality they live life on tutorial mode.
Exactly, how the fuck can people saying they find you attractive be a bad thing? Lol fuck off

It is made up bs like most foid “issues”