Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting sexual frustration is the most enduring frustration of the human experience

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
My parents could die like I am Bruce Wayne. You could have your legs blown off in war, permenently bound to a chair. You could be molested as a child and never trust anyone anymore. You could be poor and starving for consistent food.

All these bad things can happen, but I think the most consistent frustration tying everything into the weight of all frustrations is the sexual frustration of it all. No matter how bad other things in life are, you can still be at least slightly sexually frustrated, in a way that no other frustration can be satisfied. It is the most insatiable of all frustrations.

A man's lust can NEVER feel completed like the way you can complete a jigsaw puzzle. For even Ron Jeremy eventually became a rapist. You just want sex, you can never fuck EVERY woman that you want to fuck, and extract the precise sexual experience you want out of it. It's just gonna be this way till you die. Every man is like Dracula doomed to thrist for pussy till their heart is staked from a Belmont.

Last edited:
My parents could die like I am Bruce Wayne. You could have your legs blown off in war, permenently bound to a chair. You could be molested as a child and never trust anyone anymore. You could be poor and starving for consistent food.

All these bad things can happen, but I think the most consistent frustration tying everything into the weight of all frustrations is the sexual frustration of it all. No matter how bad other things in life are, you can still be at least slightly sexually frustrated, in a way that no other frustration can be satisfied. It is the most insatiable of all frustrations.

A man's lust can NEVER feel completed like the way you can complete a jigsaw puzzle. For even Ron Jeremy eventually became a rapist. You just want sex, never fuck EVERY woman that you want to fuck. It's just gonna be this way till you die. Every man is like Dracula doomed to thrist for pussy till their heart is staked from a Belmont.
Its over

It's not only sex but the sensation of being close, cuddling, hugging and doing things with your couple.
This shit is mentally overwhelming.

angry better call saul GIF

My manifesto:

A man's lust can NEVER feel completed like the way you can complete a jigsaw puzzle. For even Ron Jeremy eventually became a rapist. You just want sex, you can never fuck EVERY woman that you want to fuck, and extract the precise sexual experience you want out of it. It's just gonna be this way till you die. Every man is like Dracula doomed to thrist for pussy till their heart is staked from a Belmont.

I just want a hug

Sexual frustration is incredibly horrible, let's take a second to appreciate how horrible it is:

HORRIBLE THINGS ABOUT SEXUAL FRUSTRATION:

1. Having a high sex drive and not satisfying it is obviously hard, we like women, but we will never have access to them, we are impossible to be given consent

2. Realizing that this scarcity you're suffering is not universal, that it's actually quite rare in other people, it makes you feel you live in a bubble where you will never see what other people see, you will never experience what other people experience and you will never learn what other people learn, it makes you feel less adult

3. Having jealousy towards sexhavers and women in general. I find it incredible when someone has sex, because that person does something impossible and inimaginable for me, to the point of making me wondering if I live in a parallel reality or something, I live in a bubble, that's why I hate sexhavers, because they make me feel extremely inferior with my life experience and they really make me confused, like, how could they achieve things that are... just impossible

4. It makes you remember you don't have any reason to have self esteem, because there's nothing that justifies that esteem and you would just lie to yourself if you told yourself that you're awesome when you're just a subhuman no girl wants.

5. You feel like an idiot masturbating, because any form of sexual pleasure makes you remember the bad feelings you associate with sex.

6. Sex is not just about sex, it's also about growing, learning, having experiences that are common in people's growing, and feeling validated, desired and maybe even loved.

7. When society ignores the importance of our frustration, when a woman who FUCKS AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK tells us that we are obsessed with sex or that "sex is not that important" even though she never had to face our problems in her own skin yet she dares to judge us, when society acts like sex is not a big deal and our problems are not real, it makes you feel you're alone, it makes you feel nobody gives a shit about you, it's trully frustrating and angering. Damn I hate it.