Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Sexual Behavior and Attitudes Among White, Black, Latinx, and Asian College Students"

DarkStar

DarkStar

nevER lose your smile⚡︎⚡︎
★★★★★

This article is from just before the P(l)andemic, so it's quite interesting to see things before such an event.

We used data from the Online College Social Life Survey (OCSLS), collected by Paula England between 2005 and 2010, to compare White, Black, Latinx, East Asian, and South Asian students. (We call these racial groups for brevity, realizing that Latinx is sometimes considered an ethnicity rather than a race.) We examined racial differences separately for men and women and compared groups on attitudes and behaviors. The percents, means, or medians in the graphs below are regression-adjusted to remove any part of racial differences that stems from group differences in age, immigrant status, mother’s education, whether their parents are still together, school, height, and body mass index (BMI). For more details on our models, see the Technical Appendix at the end of this post.
I like this part here, it shows that the study was collected data over the years, and also seemed to try & focus specific types of student based upon their wording.

As such, it can be concluded that whilst the results may be somewhat skewed, it will show how things are for the standard male or female college student in the United States.

First thing I found to be quite interesting, is this:

Screen Shot 2019 11 11 at 73919 PM

I was genuinely expecting the South Asian(Curry), East Asian, and even Latino numbers to be highest amongst the males, yet it seems that foids consistently view it just as bad -if not much worse- than the average male.

This, will obviously be quit interesting to compare with later on. :feelshehe:

Racial group differences in sexual behavior

Now we move to behavior, starting with the simplest measure—the percent of students who are still virgins. In our sample, in which the average student was in their second year of college, South Asians have the highest proportion of virgins: 66% of women and 50% of men had never had intercourse.
Now, this should have been generally pretty predictable: However, it is quit interesting to see that a surplus amount of foids who have never had intercourse. That's probably the only genuine surprise I found whilst reading this article.

The group with the next highest rate is East Asians. Whites, Blacks, and Latinx students all have lower rates of between 21% and 34% virgins.
Predictable again.

Screen Shot 2019 11 11 at 74029 PM

Next, we look at the number of hookups since the start of college each group reported. We use the median (the number that the man or woman at the 50thpercentile had) rather than the mean (the average) because the median is less influenced by the few students who reported extremely high numbers of hookups. Among men, Asians have the lowest number of hookups, with a median of one hook up, Latinx men are next with a little above two, and Whites and Blacks are the highest with almost identical medians at approximately three hookups. Among women, we Black and East or South Asian women have hooked up little, Latinx women are in the middle, White women have hooked up the most. While this shows that hooking up is most prevalent among whites, it also shows that it is certainly not only a “white thing.” Indeed, among men, as we saw it is done about the same amount by Black and White men.

Screen Shot 2019 11 11 at 74110 PM

Now obviously, what surprises me if the discrepancy between male & female hookups here.

Various reasons could account for this:
-One probability, is just that more attractive males go off to college especially in the United States which does somewhat check out: However, still a solid amount of males at these institutes still tend to be virgins, which I will touch on later.
-Another factor is the possibility that foids are much more selective & nit-pick in college

This, however, is quite interesting:
Another behavioral indicator is the number of partners with whom one has ever had intercourse. In this analysis, virgins count as having zero partners, and we limited the count to the number of partners of the other sex, ignoring any same-sex partners. We examine medians rather than averages because there are some extreme outliers with many partners, which affect means more than medians. The graph below shows that among both women and men, Asians have had the least number of partners. Among women, there is little difference between Whites, Blacks, and Latinas, all of whom have had between 1.5 and 2 partners. Among men, however, Blacks have substantially more than other men, with a median slightly more than 4, compared to between 2 and 2.5 for Whites and Latinx men, and less for Asian men.
Screen Shot 2019 11 11 at 74247 PM

Blacks -and even Latinos- seem to have a higher percentage of median numbers of intercourse partners, so much for ":soy:: Muh JBW!"

Now to clarify, the article defined hookups & actually having intercourse under a few differing terms:
As students define the term “hookup,” a hookup may involve little or even nothing more than making out, and these data show that about 40% of hookups involve intercourse.
:waitwhat:

So a lot of the guys who were having these hookups, seemed to not even actually be having intercourse. :feelsjuice:

The question didn’t clarify what was meant by “sex.” However, there is lots of qualitative evidence that heterosexual students usually take the term to mean intercourse, whereas a majority of what they call hookups do not involve intercourse.

Explaining racial differences and race-gender intersections

Where we see differences, Asians, especially South Asians, appear the most conservative in attitudes and behavior, Latinx students are in the middle, and either Whites or Blacks are generally the most permissive, depending on the issue. In this blog post, we can’t fully answer the complicated questions of what causes these differences, but we offer some ideas, with some data to back them up.

Over 95% of both the East Asian and South Asian students in our study are either first- or second-generation immigrants – that is, either they were themselves born outside the U.S., or one or both of their parents were. We speculate that the relatively conservative attitudes and less active sexual behavior of Asians result from the influence of their immigrant parents from Asia. Fewer, but a still high 82%, of the Latinx students in our study are first- or second-generation immigrants, so this explanation may apply somewhat to them as well. By contrast, only 16% of Whites and 35% of Black students in the study are immigrants or had an immigrant parent. (See the technical appendix for more details on this.)
This elaborates on things more: Curries & Rices immigrating are more likely to be immigrants whom come from more "trad" or "conservative" cultures, which of course will factor in.

Overall, this was quite an interesting read for a few reasons: It highlighted to us that Inceldom is generally a universal problem, as indicated by this.

Whilst college students -at least the ones from the United States- tend to be from more wealthier families, which correlates with wealth, we still see a solidified amount of male students across all racial demographics report being sexless. Thus, proving Inceldom is a universal issue.

@WorthlessSlavicShit @Rapist @Blackpill Monk @NearEnd @Ron.Belgrade @Chudpreet @BLACKED.COM @Regenerator @Friezacel @Mortis @FAT LINKS NIGGA @Fat Link @KillNiggers

Another high IQ thread, will read later. Too tired and drunk.

Interesting but probably false. Most foids won’t admit to being whores

Interesting but probably false. Most foids won’t admit to being whores
despite claiming that whoring around makes them strong and empowered

Screen Shot 2019 11 11 at 74247 PM

- "JBW" believers right now

Ah, so that's where those graphs were from. Interesting, will read every word later and probably save it, brocel:feelsokman:.

Bbcpill stuff?

They'll still delude themselves in believing JBW actually exist
I was surprised that curryfemoids have had less sex than curry men.

Screen Shot 2019 11 11 at 74029 PM

Read the whole thing.

Pin worthy thread

I was surprised that curryfemoids have had less sex than curry men.

View attachment 1223790
It's because the majority of them are actually from India not immigrants/descendants of them I think.

This shocked me also, so I will call my friends @wereq @Chudpreet @Lurkercel0
Foids are most attracted to white men in LTRs but cuck them by fucking Tyrone. Simple shit really
Yeah, you mean they want a betabuxx for later on life

Don't act like such a smartass

Very interesting read for sure. Bookmarked it

It's because the majority of them are actually from India not immigrants/descendants of them I think.

I have a IQ of 83 and I’m autistic . I am NOT a smartass

Mang, everytime I see the word "lol" I get pissed as fuck because of how much of a normish slang it is. (no offense to you, brocel you are fucking cool)

Didn't somebody once reply to that by coping and saying that all those blacks are just getting laid with hookers:feelshaha::feelskek:?
JBW believers are as delusional as the Negroes that go "We wuz kangs'

Mang, everytime I see the word "lol" I get pissed as fuck because of how much of a normish slang it is. (no offense to you, brocel you are fucking cool)
Sorry , my bad

I'll be taking a look at the main thread in a bit, but my assumption is that these are probably self-reported stats, hence they aren't the most reliable in measuring male-female disparities in something like this (since being a virgin is a status thing for women, whereas being a pussy slayer is a status thing for men)

True, I used to be a JBW believer myself but now I see its not as true as I thought. Lifefuel tbh considering Im partly black or maybe not

This shocked me also, so I will call my friends @
wereq
@wereq @
Chudpreet
@Chudpreet @
Lurkercel0
@Lurkercel0
Self-reported? I don't think this is true at least in my part of curryland where foids are casually dating from an early age.

Didn't somebody once reply to that by coping and saying that all those blacks are just getting laid with hookers:feelshaha::feelskek:?
The coping is unreal. :feelshaha:
I have a IQ of 83 and I’m autistic . I am NOT a smartass
Just the way you're coming across, so just be cool k?
KEK
true.
True, I used to be a JBW believer myself but now I see its not as true as I thought. Lifefuel tbh considering Im partly black or maybe not
I mean it is kinda true, but it's not as nearly strong as others make it out to be.

JBB makes more sense even without studies cause logically you can deduce they are more successful cause dickpill is law.
Most of the JBW studies are over two decades old & done on an app used to find betabuxxers

The coping is unreal. :feelshaha:

Just the way you're coming across, so just be cool k?

KEK

true.

I mean it is kinda true, but it's not as nearly strong as others make it out to be.
Mb . I’m autistic sorry

Arguing with JBW believes is like arguing with a brick wall.
This

But in all reality, most internet "debates" are a waste of time; which is ironic for me of all people to say. :feelshaha:

Nice to see some actual high efforts threads in ID. I'm assuming this has to be self reported which will always lead to some inaccuracy but still very interesting. And suifuel for JBW copers :feelskek:

The graphs show women as more conservative than men (self-reported, we know the truth) for every race besides East Asian LMAOOOOO

This

But in all reality, most internet "debates" are a waste of time; which is ironic for me of all people to say. :feelshaha:
Internet debates can be fun though but they are a waste of time generally speaking

This

They still seem somewhat fun to test your critical thinking skills & to show your high IQ & intellectual superiority over who you are arguing against.

Exactly this, immigrant curryfoids are repulsive since they have to spend 95% of their time studying. Many of them also get married right after college from what I’ve seen.

Last edited:

This article is from just before the P(l)andemic, so it's quite interesting to see things before such an event.

I like this part here, it shows that the study was collected data over the years, and also seemed to try & focus specific types of student based upon their wording.

As such, it can be concluded that whilst the results may be somewhat skewed, it will show how things are for the standard male or female college student in the United States.

First thing I found to be quite interesting, is this:

View attachment 1223698

I was genuinely expecting the South Asian(Curry), East Asian, and even Latino numbers to be highest amongst the males, yet it seems that foids consistently view it just as bad -if not much worse- than the average male.

This, will obviously be quit interesting to compare with later on. :feelshehe:

Racial group differences in sexual behavior

Now, this should have been generally pretty predictable: However, it is quit interesting to see that a surplus amount of foids who have never had intercourse. That's probably the only genuine surprise I found whilst reading this article.

Predictable again.

View attachment 1223708

View attachment 1223707

Now obviously, what surprises me if the discrepancy between male & female hookups here.

Various reasons could account for this:
-One probability, is just that more attractive males go off to college especially in the United States which does somewhat check out: However, still a solid amount of males at these institutes still tend to be virgins, which I will touch on later.
-Another factor is the possibility that foids are much more selective & nit-pick in college

This, however, is quite interesting:

View attachment 1223745

Blacks -and even Latinos- seem to have a higher percentage of median numbers of intercourse partners, so much for ":soy:: Muh JBW!"

Now to clarify, the article defined hookups & actually having intercourse under a few differing terms:

:waitwhat:

So a lot of the guys who were having these hookups, seemed to not even actually be having intercourse. :feelsjuice:

Explaining racial differences and race-gender intersections

This elaborates on things more: Curries & Rices immigrating are more likely to be immigrants whom come from more "trad" or "conservative" cultures, which of course will factor in.

Overall, this was quite an interesting read for a few reasons: It highlighted to us that Inceldom is generally a universal problem, as indicated by this.

Whilst college students -at least the ones from the United States- tend to be from more wealthier families, which correlates with wealth, we still see a solidified amount of male students across all racial demographics report being sexless. Thus, proving Inceldom is a universal issue.
This whole thread is raicsy stop discriminating against marginalized groups

Seems to be self-reported. The percentages of virgin foids needs to be way lower.