Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Sexrobots atacked by the (((media)))

• Thread starter Deleted member 22652
  • Start date
Deleted member 22652

Deleted member 22652

You either fit right in or you don't fit.
-
This is sick how they are afraid of sexrobots.These in the future could be really good replacement of foids. Considering that new technology in a way similar to cars, electronics etc will get only cheaper and cheaper over the years I think that it will be afordable for majority of incels. Of course for foids it's a threat that something can fulfill men's desires and will be cheaper and easier than involving in contact with them. Incels should ensure that robots will not be programmed to reject them. This might be our chance for ilusion of normal life.

Literally, one of my only hopes. And my main reason to save some money and don't spend it all on drugs.

Major cope. I doubt good sex robots will even be a thing for at least another 30 years. By then, most of us will have roped or be 50+ year olds that cum dust.

Robot vacuum cleaners have been around for 20 years and they are still largely shit. If they can’t make a good robot vacuum, what makes you think a robot foid is going to be even possible? The funding for vacuums is probably a lot more than sex dolls since it’s a larger market.

I never used to want one of these, but seeing the media over-react almost makes me want one now.

Womens smv will plumit

If it follows the progression of other disruptive technologies (like the internet, cellphones, bitcoin) there will be a fad/boom period where sexbots start getting a lot of hype, then followed by a bust or die down period where all the manufacturers of the dolls go out of business. Then like 10 years later some new companies will come out with something substantially better and more realistic than anything before, and then that's the one that really makes a massive impact.

It could take a good 20 years or more for sex bots to get good and become a legit alternative to biofoids.

If the site doesn't even allows comments, it is trash by default.

0 money from betas.. "OY GEVALT BOYIM!! YOU BAD BOYIM!! HOW DARE YOU WANT SEXUAL FULFILLMENT WITHOUT PAYING YOUR MASTERS!!" All this is the reallocation of funds from Male bank accounts into the dirty cum shitters bank accounts. Thereby lessening the impact of the Males on the markets, bolstering female impacts on the markets. This will result in the abandonment of all Male representation as countries shift their appeal to whores rather than Men. Then women gain political power and if a Man doesn't vote for any political representative that the emotional hole children have enshrined in law that a Man must do. He gets a good old Gulag to go to, where he can be tortured to death away from Chads Harem.