Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Sexless curry arranged marriage. For curry foids, arranged marriage is a retirement plan and lifelong meal ticket, not a platform for romance/intimacy

"just arrange marriage to ascend bro it's that simple"

Avg. curry arranged marriage experience

"just arrange marriage to ascend bro it's that simple"
Arranged marriage is slavery for men that is sold as a scam under the promise of intimacy and companionship.

Avg. curry arranged marriage experience
This is the case 95% of the time. Foids look to arranged marriage as a way to quit their jobs and piggy back off of their betaslave husbands for the rest of their lives.

Last edited:
Arrange marriage is like adult version of Flames

This is the cast 95% of the time. Foids look to arranged marriage as a way to quit their jobs and piggy back off of their betaslave husbands for the rest of their lives.
Truths me

This is the case 95% of the time. Foids look to arranged marriage as a way to quit their jobs and piggy back off of their betaslave husbands for the rest of their lives.
@anandkonda

What's that?
In school we used to ship male students with female students on the basis of their names and see what kind of relation they will have

F friends
L love
A affection
M marriage
E enemy
S sex

Add the number of letters in both names and cancel out each letter from FLAMES when the sum of the names land on one letter of FLAMES. The last letter standing wil be your future with a girl your friend chose for you

self-cucked race

How are they shitting out so many children without having sex in North India then?
They ONLY have sex to produce children, after which there is no more sex for the rest of their lives.

They ONLY have sex to produce children, after which there is no more sex for the rest of their lives.
Whatever shitty cope :feelsseriously: All cow belt "cels" are fakecel. Just get an arranged marriage with a tall woman or geo maxx to Russia or Africa

Everyone would be surprised by how currywhores voluntarily agree to an arranged marriage, but that would destroy other ethnics and jbws' retarded idea of curryland being a nation of rapists. They can't punch down anymore on curries and proclaim they rispekt foids more.

Not from what I saw. All the Telugu women work here even after marriage and they stay submissive even if they are High-earning. Looks like it's very bad up there in North Indian then
Everyone would be surprised by how currywhores voluntarily agree to an arranged marriage, but that would destroy other ethnics and jbws' retarded idea of curryland being a nation of rapists. They can't punch down anymore on curries and proclaim they rispekt foids more.
Yeah

Not from what I saw. All the Telugu women work here even after marriage and they stay submissive even if they are High-earning. Looks like it's very bad up there in North Indian then
Do they have regular sex with their husbands? NO!

Whatever shitty cope :feelsseriously:
Its not a cope. Its a reality. Go and read all the posts on r/ArrangedMarriage and you'll quickly see that curry foids aren't looking for sex and intimacy.

Telugus have the Highest body count in India btw

View attachment 1239999
Look at the rest of India though; people barely have any sex. Now compare this to other countries, especially Western countries and you'll that people there are a lot more sexual. Curries and chinks like asexual incel lives.

Men basically spend their lifes serving women, while women sit back and complain how hard they have it in the patriarchy :feelskek:

Men basically spend their lifes serving women, while women sit back and complain how hard they have it in the patriarchy :feelskek:
This is why I don't want to serve women at all.

I mean I thought most of it was consensual but that Currywhores only select Chadpreets making arrange marriage just another dating app. This post made me believe this.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/EntitledBitch/comments/154n4y6/arranged_marriages_in_india/

Cope you fucking nigger india has the largest population on earth. Your people literally dont stop having sex for a minute.

ban all curries

Go and read all the posts on r/ArrangedMarriage and you'll quickly see that curry foids aren't looking for sex and intimacy.
Show any example of South Indians posting there
Look at the rest of India though; people barely have any sex.
Not where I am from. Everyone's fucking here in parks and OYO
Now compare this to other countries, especially Western countries
And those western countries are literally going extinct. And their women also sleep a lot. Would you want your mom to sleep with 100s guys? No right.

Balance is key. Western culture isn't what we should be comparing ourselves to jfl.

Rape is a huge topic of conversation now here in curryland. Its a total no go!
When is it not? Did you forget the Delhi one from 2012? Fucking went on for 4-5 years. And the Hyderabad one. The vulture news media pick one and just milk the fuck out of it.

JBW ERs and serial killers have done far worse shits

Show any example of South Indians posting there
There are many South Indian posters there from Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, etc. I didn't care to look for them in particular; you can search and filter them out if you like.

Isn't marital rape legal in India?
Rape is a huge topic of conversation now here in curryland. Its a total no go!
When is it not? Did you forget the Delhi one from 2012? Fucking went on for 4-5 years. And the Hyderabad one. The vulture news media pick one and just milk the fuck out of it.

JBW ERs and serial killers have done far worse shits
Cope. According to some estimates 99% rape isn't even reported. Even my neighbor assaulted his wife, of course she didn't complain to no one :feelskek:
Zamn that Meghalaya place must have some sort of terrachadpreets:dafuckfeels:
Opposite they are midget chinks :dafuckfeels: They are tribals and practice polygamy

And those western countries are literally going extinct. And their women also sleep a lot. Would you want your mom to sleep with 100s guys? No right.

Balance is key. Western culture isn't what we should be comparing ourselves to jfl.
I agree, but we in South Asia, China, and other East Asian countries are on the other extreme where we live totally asexual lives.

Cope. According to some estimates 99% rape isn't even reported. Even my neighbor assaulted his wife, of course she didn't complain to no one :feelskek:
Mob mentality is huge here. You'll get lynched.

Did you forget the Delhi one from 2012? Fucking went on for 4-5 years. And the Hyderabad one. The vulture news media pick one and just milk the fuck out of it.
Exactly! Media will milk this forever.

You cope. Where I live, a foid literally threatened a guy here of falsely accusing of rape. There was another where police arrested a guy for just slapping a foid. Foids would literally throw you off the train if you accidentally board the foid-exclusive coach. Of course, you will find some subhumans by going to a few subhuman places, even in west, those fucking inbred hillbillies.

You cope. Where I live, a foid literally threatened a guy here of falsely accusing of rape. There was another where police arrested a guy for just slapping a foid. Foids would literally throw you off the train if you accidentally board the foid-exclusive coach. Of course, you will find some subhumans by going to a few subhuman places, even in west, those fucking inbred hillbillies.
One of my mom's caregiving sisters even threatened to falsely accuse me of inappropriately touching her after I got into an argument with her! And this happened right in front of my dad! :giga::giga::giga: My dad fired her the very next day. This is why I stay away from foids. Curryland is about to have a new #metoo movement!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back