Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Sexless chad will be praised more in the afterlife

Iranianoldcel

Iranianoldcel

Lonely Old Man
★★★★★
Just a reminder that a chad monk(although rare) will be appreciated 100 times more by god than an ugly man. An ugly man might break his vow once a foid offers him sex. But chad's decision to practice abstinence is 100% voluntary. He has more willpower because Stacies throw themselves at him but he still refuses to have sex with them.

This enrages me since I've been trying to spirutalmax for the past few weeks.:feelsbadman::feelsUnreal:

Chad who has fucked 100 girls and then decides to go monk mode probably gets respected more by god.:cryfeels:

I hope I get my questions answered in the afterlife. The ridiculous injustice that exists in this world is so unfair.:reeeeee:

@HighTGymcel thoughts? Is there any hope?

chadworship thread

Watch as I go to heaven and see no sexless Chads in sight.

Just a reminder that a chad monk(although rare) will be appreciated 100 times more by god than an ugly man. An ugly man might break his vow once a foid offers him sex. But chad's decision to practice abstinence is 100% voluntary. He has more willpower because Stacies throw themselves at him but he still refuses to have sex with them.

This enrages me since I've been trying to spirutalmax for the past few weeks.:feelsbadman::feelsUnreal:

Chad who has fucked 100 girls and then decides to go monk mode probably gets respected more by god.:cryfeels:

I hope I get my questions answered in the afterlife. The ridiculous injustice that exists in this world is so unfair.:reeeeee:

This planet is a prison there is no such thing of live as a test.

If you're ugly and/or mentally ill, people will bully and humilate you even in Church.

All kuffar go to hell including ‘chad’ monks

chadworship thread
You gotta be fucking kidding me. There is one thing called reality and there is another which we call "delusion". I'm just stating a fact unless proved wrong only by a religiouscel. Although chad monk is very very rare.
If you're ugly and/or mentally ill, people will bully and humilate you even in Church.
:feelshmm: Probably. I've never been into church so I don't know. But I know mullahs or religious teaches in my life who made fun of ugly dudes

this doesn't make sense,as god must of necessity reward a good act,and it should be clear that those who suffer more,must have a greater reward for several reasons(the act is harder to do,it requires more courage,patience,humility etc etc etc).also if you sin it is your own fault as god always provides enough graces to not sin.

this doesn't make sense,as god must of necessity reward a good act,and it should be clear that those who suffer more,must have a greater reward for several reasons(the act is harder to do,it requires more courage,patience,humility etc etc etc).also if you sin it is your own fault as god always provides enough graces to not sin.
So you're saying we're gonna have a better position in the afterlife?:feelsstudy: we'll be appreciated more?

So you're saying we're gonna have a better position in the afterlife?:feelsstudy: we'll be appreciated more?
technically yes.i mean you must understand that in heaven there is no sadness of any kind.but there is still an hierarchy in terms of happiness.so some people will be " be happier" then others.i guess the best comparison is how two jars can hold water till they are full to the brim,but since the jars are different in size one holds more "happiness" then another.so those who are more saintly will be rewarded "more" then someone else.but again,no one will be sad and everyone will be perfectly happy.have to repeat since people might get confused.

Same im also spiritualmaxxing:feelsthink:

From my experience of reading religious literature ( mostly Christian and mostly Orthodox ), some claim that looks aren't important to God, but others try to find excuses for beautiful people ( like, it's more acceptable to be proud and arrogant if you're beautiful ).

technically yes.i mean you must understand that in heaven there is no sadness of any kind.but there is still an hierarchy in terms of happiness.so some people will be " be happier" then others.i guess the best comparison is how two jars can hold water till they are full to the brim,but since the jars are different in size one holds more "happiness" then another.so those who are more saintly will be rewarded "more" then someone else.but again,no one will be sad and everyone will be perfectly happy.have to repeat since people might get confused.
Based if true. Thanks for the explanation :feelsokman::feelsLightsaber:

Same im also spiritualmaxxing:feelsthink:
Based brocel :feelsaww:

From my experience of reading religious literature ( mostly Christian and mostly Orthodox ), some claim that looks aren't important to God, but others try to find excuses for beautiful people ( like, it's more acceptable to be proud and arrogant if you're beautiful ).
Well find out in the next life. It's gonna be a glorious day

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back