Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Sexhavers were fucking in front of me

Sinbad Gehenna

Sinbad Gehenna

Autistic deformedcel
★★★
Once when i was 15 and i was in erasmus project i tried to sleep only to be awaken by friction noises coming from the same room. Unfortunately i was too much of a pussy to confront them and had to say awake at 6 AM to sneak out of the room.

This experience was so traumatising ill never forget it ever in my life. I want to fucking kill those bastards. Fucking little faggots.

or me 2 africans having friction sex in the public park with hundreds of people.

manchurian candidate loading GIF by University of Alaska Fairbanks

Once when i was 15 and i was in erasmus project i tried to sleep only to be awaken by friction noises coming from the same room. Unfortunately i was too much of a pussy to confront them and had to say awake at 6 AM to sneak out of the room.

This experience was so traumatising ill never forget it ever in my life. I want to fucking kill those bastards. Fucking little faggots.
Go ER on them (GTA)

i have heard those noises for years in my home from other apartments

I saw on tiktok near a kids park an old man having sex with teen girl (my entire tiktok feed is based in moldova) Ill try to find that video and post here

Why is it always black people, a relative of mine witnessed 2 homeless niggers fucking on a public bus, it was in a shithole