Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sexhavers problems: how much internet access should my kids have?

decafincel

decafincel

Major
★★★★★
Overhead this convo at dinner with my buddy and his girlfriend.

Now to be fair I think this is a legit issue that is causing developmental problems. But man listening to that was brutal. Like I'll never even be in a position to make those decisions.

my kids would hate me anyway, it's in my genes

I'd defintely restrict and moderate internet access if I had children

my kids would hate me anyway, it's in my genes
Same. I fucking hate my subhuman parents. If I ever had kids they would hate me even more.

None. They'll end up trannies. I'm glad I didn't grow up on the internet.

Same. I fucking hate my subhuman parents. If I ever had kids they would hate me even more.
yep, I don't think i like the idea of being beaten up by my son and have money taken from my wallet as he speeds away in my ford fiesta

I'd defintely restrict and moderate internet access if I had children
I was raised with unrestricted access and it fried my brain for sure. The same for most of us I presume.

Overhead this convo at dinner with my buddy and his girlfriend.

Now to be fair I think this is a legit issue that is causing developmental problems. But man listening to that was brutal. Like I'll never even be in a position to make those decisions.
I overheard some roastie talking about hER 36 year old son having a GF in the phillipines while walking in the store :lul:

I mean the answer is obvious

they should allow their kids full access to the internet so that they can postmaxx on .IS and reach 100k posts by their 18th birthday

this is the hierarchy of the future

stupid children raised by the phone and children of rich people who take serious care of their children