Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Sexhavers don't deserve to live. They piss me off when they speak

LUCK

LUCK

DID (NOT) ASCEND
★★★★★
Especially when they're talking about previous failed relationships or some bullshit. How dare you have an experience that almost half of the male population will never recieve authentically just on the basis of their starting hand at birth, then proceed to complain about it in a viscinity where my ears can pick up what you're saying?

Fuck them. Its such a basic milestone for humankind as well, so it makes me feel every type of jealousy and hatred that I can describe. It would be less audacious for the richest man in the world to go up to my face and say "Oh bro!!!! All of this money is the worst!!! I should've never earned it!!" Because money at the very least isn't encoded into my genetics the same way sex is.

Daring to go on dates and recieving gifts from a significant other, while simultaneously creampieing whenever you want, only to throw it away and then proceeding to brag about whatever went wrong is so shitty. I have no ups or downs. My dating life has been stagnant, no, nonexistent from the day I was born, and these fucking niggers want to tell me about their breeding seasons? Damn it. I wish anyone who does this could spontaneously start rotting and live the rest of their lives as unfuckable creatures forever.

But none of the sexhavers will understand, they're all too retarded and self-centered to understand.

I need to get a bitch pregnant

NOW

Especially when they're talking about previous failed relationships or some bullshit.
yea who cares about their relationships

I can understand why foids would gossip about relationships, because they're a hivemind and talking about other people's relationships is the same thing as talking about their own

but why tf do moids do it. gay shit

yea who cares about their relationships

I can understand why foids would gossip about relationships, because they're a hivemind and talking about other people's relationships is the same thing as talking about their own

but why tf do moids do it. gay shit
They think they're flexing but instead come off as gigantic ungrateful faggot babies to me