Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sexhavers belong to a different species

AshamedVirgin34

AshamedVirgin34

Sexlessness survivor
★★
I can't see them as my similars, because for me, having sex is a dream, but for them, it's a daily reality, the difference between my life experience and their life experience is so grotesquely huge that I can't see them as individuals of my species, they are fucking aliens to me, and I'm a fucking alien to them, I'm a weirdo, because the disconection between them and me is so big that we can't even communicate with each other properly, they talk and think in a different language, they see the world in a completely different way, maybe their world is more real, because they have more experience in sex and human interactions.

Sometimes I wish I lived in a country without them, I wish I could cross the streets without accidentally seeing one of them, a country only for virgins or something like that, I want to isolate myself from them, I hate being mogged and therefore hurt by them, I hate sexhavers to be honest, I hate promiscuous women and I hate promiscuous men, they are objects of my jealousy, the fact they exist is enough to ruin my day.

We are there for you boyo

f95e609178e6617d1185af9d970a0165.png

I've maintained for a while that we are not the same species as normies. Everything in their lives is so far removed from ours and just on looks alone, we shouldn't be considered the same species. Instead of Homo Sapiens, us subhumans should be called Homo Incelius or something similar to that, so that we aren't scientifically classified in the same category as normalscum.

can't see them as my similars, because for me, having sex is a dream, but for them, it's a daily reality, the difference between my life experience and their life experience is so grotesquely huge that I can't see them as individuals of my species, they are fucking aliens to me, and I'm a fucking alien to them, I'm a weirdo, because the disconection between them and me is so big that we can't even communicate with each other properly, they talk and think in a different language, they see the world in a completely different way, maybe their world is more real, because they have more experience in sex and human interactions.
Every incel life

Just don't go outside

Lol @AshamedVirgin34 guess who just moved in

The real division in society is not rich vs. poor, white vs minority it's Chad vs ugly men

The real division in society is not rich vs. poor, white vs minority it's Chad vs ugly men
Agree. It's easier to change your social class than to change your undesirability.

All in favor of putting normies in camps say I

I can't see them as my similars, because for me, having sex is a dream, but for them, it's a daily reality, the difference between my life experience and their life experience is so grotesquely huge that I can't see them as individuals of my species, they are fucking aliens to me, and I'm a fucking alien to them, I'm a weirdo, because the disconection between them and me is so big that we can't even communicate with each other properly, they talk and think in a different language, they see the world in a completely different way, maybe their world is more real, because they have more experience in sex and human interactions.

Sometimes I wish I lived in a country without them, I wish I could cross the streets without accidentally seeing one of them, a country only for virgins or something like that, I want to isolate myself from them, I hate being mogged and therefore hurt by them, I hate sexhavers to be honest, I hate promiscuous women and I hate promiscuous men, they are objects of my jealousy, the fact they exist is enough to ruin my day.
I feel like society has denied us all affection. We need an irl movement or something. I don;t feel connected to society ; methinks we need moar alt movements. More like they don;t get how good the opportunities in their lives are. I wish I could live in a different society.