Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

“Sex won’t solve all your problems inkwell!”

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
It’s often we hear from IT soys and roasties: “Sex won’t solve all your problems!”

To that I say: You’re absolutely correct! However, “sex” isn’t all we want! Maybe some members of this forum just want that, and I won’t judge them for that, but it’s certainly not the case for all of us. In my case, I just wish someone loved me like my parents never did.

And before any of you say “But you’re not entitled to that!!11” - I know damn well I’m not entitled to anything.

‘Entitled’ is a fairly meaningless word that does not accurately describe most of the incels on this sub or elsewhere on the Internet. On one extreme, the word ‘entitled’ is used to describe men how literally believe that they should be able to force women to date them. On the other extreme, the word ‘entitled’ is used to describe men who are merely frustrated or sad that they can’t find anyone at all to date them. This type of frustration is reasonable, since sex and romantic relationships are regarded by many as one of the most fulfilling things in life. The problem with using the word ‘entitled’ for both categories of men is that it lumps them together, demonizing men in the latter category by comparing them to men in the former category. If you wish to criticize our views, please be more specific than merely calling us ‘entitled.’

Besides, I’m not entitled to a million dollars, but it’d be pretty damn nice if I could get out of debt and fix my deformed face.

I beg to differ, mang

Nothing will solve our problems now.
It's too late.

weird font type

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back