Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Sex with non Stacys is not ascension!

subhuman

subhuman

Fuck it, we ball
★★★★★
Low status guys tend to be foid worshippers and thus see fucking any girl as a huge achievement that distinguishes you as some sort of slayer. Your ability to please foids is thought to directly influence your own moral worth. The very word ascension implies you are elevated to a higher state of being, like the ascent of the blessed into heaven.

However, the reality is that most guys in the world are getting with average or ugly foids. This isn’t some extraordinary achievement, literally almost everybody does it. You aren’t ascending shit. You are falling into a trap of stifling mediocrity.

I actually see settling for an ugly or average foid as an admission of defeat. As young men full of testosterone we should be striving for the very best. To want to settle for a non stacy foid is to want mediocrity over greatness. This kind of life denying behavior is the very definition of nihilism.

The pains of standardsceldom are bearable to me, because I accept that to achieve greatness I will have to risk the comfort and conformity that ensnares so many with less noble souls than mine. But even then, I am happier now than so many normies. So many normies are betabuxxing ugly foids, slaving away for depreciating assets that with each passing day get older and fatter. Also these foids will give them incel tier kids. Is this really what you want?

2022cel takes :feelsseriously:

right where is my hot russian model?:feelsbadman:

sex with your looksmatch or better is ascension. we are sub 4 incels, we shouldn't be striving for the very best because it is impossible in our conditions. we're lucky if we can bang a foid higher than 5

sex with your looksmatch or better is ascension. we are sub 4 incels, we shouldn't be striving for the very best because it is impossible in our conditions. we're lucky if we can bang a foid higher than 5
You are just making excuses. Lots of things people thought were impossible until they were actually done. But have fun with your mediocrity, if you ever even reach it lol. Even if I don’t get gigastacy, at least I know I tried

2022cel takes :feelsseriously:
I swear I'm the only non-hypergamous man on this forum. I'd happily settle down with my looksmatch and couldn't care less if that's considered ascension or not on the incel community. I'm in no position to choose since I'm ugly, but all I ask for is my match in looks.

I swear I'm the only non-hypergamous man on this forum. I'd happily settle down with my looksmatch and couldn't care less if that's considered ascension or not on the incel community. I'm in no position to choose since I'm ugly, but all I ask for is my match in looks.
You yourself are 2022cel

You yourself are 2022cel
Yes, but I'm not hypergamous. You're entitled to your opinion, I'm not here to argue. I'd date a Stacy if I had the chance, but I'm realistic about my condition: beggars can't be choosers.

You are just making excuses. Lots of things people thought were impossible until they were actually done. But have fun with your mediocrity, if you ever even reach it lol. Even if I don’t get gigastacy, at least I know I tried
we are mediocre, just accept it.

we are mediocre, just accept it.
Never! In fact, I have already fucked gigastacy! I will continue to strive to fuck more for the rest of my life. It’s my raison d’etre. Until it happens again, I will be sexless. I will NEVER settle for anything less

^^^
no idea why a man would be hypergamous either. it's literally against our nature. men were designed to be satisfied quite easily. there's no need to seek 5 star restaurants when ur appetite can already be sated at the local sandwich restaurant.
Because you’re a nihilist. You’d rather be comfortable in your mediocrity than strive for something greater. This is a life denying way of thinking.

Because you’re a nihilist. You’d rather be comfortable in your mediocrity than strive for something greater. This is a life denying way of thinking.
you strive hard, i like that, you're kinda stubborn as well... normally this would be good but you're trying to achieve the unachievable and you're gonna fall face flat on the ground because of that

Fuck off to looksmax then fakecel faggot.

If you wouldn't have sex with your looksmatch you should be banned @Master

it is ascension as long as she's a virgin

volcel Content

Couldn’t agree more. Especially if you fuck sheboons. I laugh at Tyrones that brag about “getting so much bitches”, yet all they pull are bottom-tier ghetto welfare queens that no man of value would even look at twice.

I want to have sex with a white stacy giga, is it so difficult to have it?:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

True and based

Ascension is only when you wife a gigastacy up and get her to have your children