Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR SEX SLAVE PLANTATION

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
Im thinking like God right now. Imagine a world where all holes (actually no, like only Stacy tier holes, in this world ugly women are simply bred out) were treated like negroes in the South during slavery. They'd come in ships they rowed across the Atlantic nude and full of whip scars. They'd line up on a podium to be gawked at and groped by incel masters about which ones seem breedable, and which ones are good for menial labor. The sex slaves would be auctioned, and dysfunctional holes would be shot in the motherfuckin street like a chink eats a dog. In a way if holes really did have the value of a stupid animal that's legal to fuck, then we would have a lot less sexual desire for them in a way. Like they would be a fuckin hassle for the most part.

But I still think it's in man's nature, in spite of it all, to admire them primarily as trophies to have. There's nothing more honest. The real joy of women is about the ownership of their bodies and labor. It's not all whips, breeding, and auctioneering. They can also huck and jive for massa. Clean. Make you a sandwhich. Do ballet nude, and other dog and pony tricks. They are not humans but precious artifacts one collects for ego driven purposes-- much like an exotic car collection a wealthy man would like to showcase and curate to guests to make make good dick measuring talk at parties.

In these sex slave plantations, I would imagine these sex slaves are just impregntated at an industrial scale. lined up like cows to be milked, only THEY GET MILKED WITH SPERM ON THEIR VAGINA. So in a fucked up way, the master of the sex slave plantation is the biggest cuck. Like, he can't possibly mantain cowfarms worth of women. You can't just whip all of them yourself, without many running away. Also if breeding women were the product of this plantation, that would mean, if you are an incel, then your stock would be worthless and youd go broke, you unfortunately have to have a crew of Chad workers to whip and inseminate high SMV women to keep the plantation in business and on a rotation. I mean I suppose being a cuck to women you don't care about isn't a big deal. As a master you would definitely take your favorite whores-- these will be your house niggers. I wonder which term came first 'housewife' or house nigger' ???

But what I'm getting at is that this is what GOD is really about. Trying to breed the best possible human in an industrial scale, for the sake of eternal power.

Last edited:
This would be good.

Hello IT, include me in the screenshot

This is literally how foids and normies think of incels. It's only logical for incels to think of foids and normies in this way -as stupid animals that we have a moral obligation to fuck over

Too edgy for me.

JFL

Nice fantasy. I usually just daydream about living in naruto universe but your daydreaming mogs mine to another universe

More than sex slaves I'd say foid clonation.

Imagine a world where all holes (actually no, like only Stacy tier holes, in this world ugly women are simply bred out) were treated like negroes in the South during slavery. They'd come in ships they rowed across the Atlantic nude and full of whip scars. They'd line up on a podium to be gawked at and groped by incel masters about which ones seem breedable, and which ones are good for menial labor. The sex slaves would be auctioned, and dysfunctional holes would be shot in the motherfuckin street like a chink eats a dog. In a way if holes really did have the value of a stupid animal that's legal to fuck, then we would have a lot less sexual desire for them in a way. Like they would be a fuckin hassle for the most part.
Animal farming stacies is the only solution to our problems.

your fake world is a joke compared to the hellish fake world I have created for my enemies
like it is too brutal to mention
that even if you think about it
something bad will come to you
id like to hear about it

I have erotic sex gulag fantasies about women, I can relate. :feelsjuice:

BA9FCE6D 77AC 4AD9 AFE2 F4EA796B5ABD