Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sex outside of marriage.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1546
  • Start date

Is sex outside of marriage immoral?

• Yes

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Unsure

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 1546

Banned
-
What are your thoughts on it? Do you think sex outside of marriage is a good thing? Incels was vey much into puritanical morality before the atomic blackpill caused an influx of degenerate normies. Virginity was praised and degenerates were scorned. This forum seems to believe that if you can get some take it.

We live in a time where sex outside of marriage is the norm. If you are incel, why would you not go to a brothel/see a hooker if you aren't getting married or even a date

Marriage is immoral.

Battlefield3cel said:
We live in a time where sex outside of marriage is the norm. If you are incel, why would you not go to a brothel/see a hooker if you aren't getting married or even a date

IMO having sex with a girl who isn't a virgin is a form of cuckolding.

existentialhack said:
Marriage is immoral.

Given that its basically a coin flip to lose half your money these days you're not wrong. Its evolved into a horrible business arrangement.

Dingus_Incel said:
IMO having sex with a girl who isn't a virgin is a form of cuckolding.

Does that include hookers or do you mean just sex with women in general?

Dingus_Incel said:
Given that its basically a coin flip to lose half your money these days you're not wrong. Its evolved into a horrible business arrangement.

Exactly. 50% of marriages end in divorce. You could say 'cope', but why would it be any more moral getting divorce raped as opposed to 'taking what you can get' as you put it

Battlefield3cel said:
Does that include hookers or do you mean just sex with women in general?

All women. Theres something about non virgins that disturbs me. The thought of a girl I like with anther mans cock in her mouth or pussy is disgusting. I don't care if its twice my size, or half. It just freaks me out.

Dingus_Incel said:
All women. Theres something about non virgins that disturbs me. The thought of a girl I like with anther mans cock in her mouth or pussy is disgusting.

I hate to break it to you, but you should probably get used to the idea. Maybe you should go to church and look there?

Battlefield3cel said:
I hate to break it to you, but you should probably get used to the idea. Maybe you should go to church and look there?

Its too late for that imo. These days there are no virgins in America. Its over.

Dingus_Incel said:
Its too late for that imo. These days there are no virgins in America. Its over.

Go to Africa or Asia or the middle east or something?

Do you even kniw what a blackpill is lol.

Thank you for this post. As of late people have been calling me a trad"cuck" for being against sexual freedom. Wtf happened to this community? Do the new fags not realize that sexual freedom is the very reason we are incel?

All sex that results in the creation of another human is immoral.

incel4life said:
Thank you for this post. As of late people have been calling me a trad"cuck" for being against sexual freedom. Wtf happened to this community? Do the new fags not realize that sexual freedom is the very reason we are incel?

We would never have been genuinely desired within any social-political paradigm. The problem is us. We should never have existed in the first place.

dardycunt said:
All sex that results in the creation of another human is immoral.

We would never have been genuinely desired within any social-political paradigm. The problem is us. We should never have existed in the first place.

Fuck off back to r/ForeverAlone

If I can't have sex before marriage that doesn't mean nobody can have sex before marriage.

Unsure. Marriage as it is today is cucked and has now expanded to include degenerates. Many incels may be traditionalist in their outlook, but also want more easier and free access to sex.

In a perfect world, there would be arranged marriages at 18 and everyone would fuck and have kids early on in their adult lives and there would be no cause for divorce later on. IRL, I cannot see any point in marriage, given how modern FHOs use it to financially rape their men (and deprive him of his children) when they want to upgrade to a better Chad. Even LTRs are cucked now. There is no loyalty or fidelity anymore. Modern FHOs are only as loyal as their (many) options and usually have a back-up man waiting in the wings to monkey-branch to. So today it is best to fuck whatever you can whenever you can. Fuck buddies are probably for the best and it helps if there is a mutual desire to keep it exclusive, though I don't know if love exists anymore. Sadly, we sub-8 men are excluded from even that.

Decreases the value of a relationship so no.

incel4life said:

Lookism happened. The sexual revolution of this century has only made worse for us virgins. Finding a Virgin female past 14 is borderline impossible

Status
Not open for further replies.