Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sex offender rapes a 14 year old he hired to babysit his kids

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic
He already had went to prison for a similar rape in 2013

man with a previous sex abuse conviction was wanted Tuesday on charges alleging he repeatedly raped a teenage girl after persuading the girl's relative to allow her to babysit his children.
Bradley W. Franchville, 28, is accused of repeatedly sexually assaulting the girl between May and October 2019 in a Merrillville motel room. The girl was between the ages of 14 and 15, according to Lake Criminal Court records.
He's charged with one count of rape and two counts of sexual misconduct with a minor.

The girl told investigators Franchville claimed he would be working while she watched his children, but he never worked, court documents state.

The girl alleged Franchville picked her up from school on one occasion and took her back to the motel room. After his wife left for work, he placed his three kids in a bathtub and left them alone while he raped the girl on a bed, court records state.

The girl told police she began screaming and Franchville said, "If you love me, then you will let me finish."
Franchville was accused of making a similar statement when he sexually assaulted a 14-year-old girl in May 2013 in Porter County, The Times previously reported.

In his previous case, Franchville was sentenced to three years in prison, with half the time suspended in favor of probation. He also was ordered to complete sex offender treatment.

In his latest case, Franchville is accused of eventually persuading the girl's relative to allow her to stay in his motel room every day by giving the relative drugs. He did not take the girl to school or ensure she attended online schooling, records state.

This thread title reads like an Onion news headline.:lul:
The girl told police she began screaming and Franchville said, "If you love me, then you will let me finish."
Based response, just coming from a fan of rape and not a place of "pedophilia" :feelsbaton::feelsLSD:.
I'm just 17. :feelsaww:

Last edited:
sexhavers are more dangerous than incels

He has a truecel face though. interesting.

Happens If you Dont give man what They want

If i Had No consequences of actions i would rape too

And I bet she wasn't even a virgin

was probably already giving it for free to chad schoolboys with justin bieber haircut, if she was a virgin he should be executed though

May through October?
hard to feel for a slut who clearly wanted the dick.

this guy has kids. Women obviously like fucking him. Its only rape due to her age and legal semantics.
pathetic

This proves once again that Chads and normie men are more dangerous than incels

Normies doing stupid shit and blaming incels.

if she was a virgin he should be executed though
why? raping virgin foids is based as fuck but this foid was 14 which is when most of them lose it so i doubt she was virgin

He has a great personality that is why he has 3 kids despite being an rapist. JFL so much for natural selection

Normalfag behaviour

He has a wife and kids huh, interesting...

I wonder what happened to his wife's personality detector?

Wow sexhavers being rapists nothing new and noone gives a fuck on social medias of course cause good looking enough to not be portrayed as bad as the evil inkwells

he has 3 kids at 28 and is married despite already being a sex offender teen rapist and can afford a babysitter. White privledge.

"If you love me, then you will let me finish." pretty original tbh

If a 28-yo foid did the raping no one would care. Most female rapists who get caught are extremely cocky and sloppy.

he has a wife for his personality

Normies doing stupid shit and blaming incels.
Pretty much. Tyrone shoots up 20 people in Chicago every week but somehow incels are the most dangerous people in the world because one or two incel goes crazy every year.

Pretty much. Tyrone shoots up 20 people in Chicago every week but somehow incels are the most dangerous people in the world because one or two incel goes crazy every year.
Because tyrone is killing other blacks mostly. People should really stop bringing up this point like they give fuck because they don’t.

Incels that go ER are killing women. The most 'valuable' assets to the government and the economy.

If incels say want only ER on only other men, no one would give a fuck. Certain crimes are ignored because the particular people in question aren’t of value to society.

More men die from ER attacks but the main focus is always the few women that get killed.

Lol at the gigacucks calling this degeneracy "based." :feelskek:

Because tyrone is killing other blacks mostly. People should really stop bringing up this point like they give fuck because they don’t.

Incels that go ER are killing women. The most 'valuable' assets to the government and the economy.

If incels say want only ER on only other men, no one would give a fuck. Certain crimes are ignored because the particular people in question aren’t of value to society.

More men die from ER attacks but the main focus is always the few women that get killed.
It's hyprocrisy though, we live in society that gives a lot of talk about "equality" but only for women and the Elite.