Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SEX OBJECTS...

COLD SPIRIT

COLD SPIRIT

CAPTAIN
★★★★★
Once u view FOIDS as nothing but sex objects..and not truly human...u can cope by not having one by either masturbation or prostitutes...than get a pet as a companion...

Its over...get comfy..

they are sex tools for Chads, plus they are evil foids use men for their looks or money, if they use men like this at least these toilets are good at one thing that all we need

Foids truly are sex objects. Their holes is all they have to offer. Even they know it.

they are sex tools for Chads, plus they are evil foids use men for their looks or money, if they use men like this at least these toilets are good at one thing that all we need
Alot of sexless engagements with these simp beta buxes...feminism is killing that prostitute concept...FOIDS rather starve...post nuclear war sheltering might change their minds

yeah they are parasitic creature whose sole purpose is to breed and increase the population.

yeah they are parasitic creature whose sole purpose is to breed and increase the population.
Yea...we need chads and MTNS to be wiped out so they would breed with us

Very accurate it's why I hate engaging with foids in any capacity. I'm an incel im not getting laid anyway so I stand to gain nothing from an interaction with a toilet and being an ugly male odds are an interaction with one will be to my determent and sadly soyciety caters to them so they can act like rabid animals and if I so much as say the mildest objection I'm the bad guy. When a toilet speaks to me in any capacity I brace for impact mentally as I know it's about to go crappy. Last two times toilets spoke to me outside of a work situation was landwhales trying to get me attacked.

Very accurate it's why I hate engaging with foids in any capacity. I'm an incel im not getting laid anyway so I stand to gain nothing from an interaction with a toilet and being an ugly male odds are an interaction with one will be to my determent and sadly soyciety caters to them so they can act like rabid animals and if I so much as say the mildest objection I'm the bad guy. When a toilet speaks to me in any capacity I brace for impact mentally as I know it's about to go crappy. Last two times toilets spoke to me outside of a work situation was landwhales trying to get me attacked.
i saw a foid the other day who had what appears to be shaved beared.

This is why liberals are pushing more "work at home"...mainly for FOIDS...to avoid men like us..

This is why liberals are pushing more "work at home"...mainly for FOIDS...to avoid men like us..
The irony is it benefits us a lot more than them. Infact I'd argue it's to their determent as toilets just seem to try and dump as much of their work on others as possible working from home they'll not be able to do that so easily and stick out a lot more for being dead weight. To say nothing of saving us from false sexual harassment allegations or having to commute and go outside which a lot of us hate doing.

i saw a foid the other day who had what appears to be shaved beared.
Yea...seen one of those at Walmart Las week...side burns like elvis....desperate fucks...she still will get laid before us...lmmaoo

The irony is it benefits us a lot more than them. Infact I'd argue it's to their determent as toilets just seem to try and dump as much of their work on others as possible working from home they'll not be able to do that so easily and stick out a lot more for being dead weight. To say nothing of saving us from false sexual harassment allegations or having to commute and go outside which a lot of us hate doing.
Yea...it's only sexual harrassment when it's a sub 5...or a normie with alot of money of whom FOIDS find out is not well endowed...

Yea...it's only sexual harrassment when it's a sub 5...or a normie with alot of money of whom FOIDS find out is not well endowed...
As a truecel your very existence is some form of sexual harassment in the eyes of foids they will bring false accusations against you without you talking to them or even looking in their general direction. Happened to me at a job once. To them they get to play victim and they love that and they get to harm a love value male which they also cannot resist.

As a truecel your very existence is some form of sexual harassment in the eyes of foids they will bring false accusations against you without you talking to them or even looking in their general direction. Happened to me at a job once. To them they get to play victim and they love that and they get to harm a love value male which they also cannot resist.
Yea...as a sub 5 male ogre myself...I'm happy to be on disability to avoid that possible situation at all cost...and if I had to choose a work field...it would be FAR away from FOIDS cause I dnt need constant reminders of being a FALURE...