Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Sex lives of college girls

I saw "By Mindy Kaling" and was like "Naaaaaaah." I already know her perspectives.

Lol at the subhuman shitskin whore in the beginning of the video promoting this. And of course there’s some dumb currywhore as a character, her looksmatch spends 10 hours a day coding meanwhile she does this:feelshaha:

My looksmatch mogs the shit out of her, imagine what she’s doin:feels:
I hate Jewish nonsense like this, because it makes ugly foids think they all deserve chads.

Every trailer I see for this shit show is ragefuel. Btw, wtf are ads getting through ublock origin on Youtube now? Do I have to reload my cache every day now?

yikes, they're just finding themselves sweaty

they should be airdropped into afghanistan

Makes me depressed.

Girls shouldn’t go to college

College age girls should not have a sex life unless it’s with their husband.

Lol at the subhuman shitskin whore in the beginning of the video promoting this. And of course there’s some dumb currywhore as a character, her looksmatch spends 10 hours a day coding meanwhile she does this:feelshaha:

All these shows are basically flaunting in the face of ugly, unwanted males: Look at all the sexual adventures we're going through, how much fun we have. You would like this, wouldn't you?

All these shows are basically flaunting in the face of ugly, unwanted males: Look at all the sexual adventures we're going through, how much fun we have. You would like this, wouldn't you?
:lul:

The creator of the show is Mindy Kaling... oh god. The fat liberal currywoman who was on the office and thinks white men are evil yet exclusively dates them. You can already tell this show is gonna be a flop. Look at the forced diversity.

My looksmatch mogs the shit out of her, imagine what she’s doin:feels:

getting her poon-jabbed

[UWSL]The sex lives of - below-average foids who miraculously get chads.[/UWSL]
They never lose. Most foids who aren't even Beckys and Stacies don't even have to try yet we get rejected just for not being Chad.

The foids:

The curries: