Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sex isn’t special.

Sex is awesome. And very special. Stop coping

They say money is the root of all evil, I say unmarried sex is the root of all evil

Coping is the only option. :feelsbadman:

Nice bro, well done. The servers shut down so I won't even start it. I got the plat for the first and the third one though. Didn't finish Shadow Fall yet.
Thanks bro. I understand. I have 100% with the platinum on Killzone 2 and I do have Killzone 3 platinum but plan to work on Killzone: Shadowfall platinum at some point.

I have completed Killzone 2 on elite difficulty setting a few years back which actually requires skill which many sex havers wouldn’t be able to do.
A girl will laugh in your face if you told her that. Sorry boyo, only chad can do that and get away with it.
Thanks bro. I understand. I have 100% with the platinum on Killzone 2 and I do have Killzone 3 platinum but plan to work on Killzone: Shadowfall platinum at some point.
At least you’re coping good

A girl will laugh in your face if you told her that. Sorry boyo, only chad can do that and get away with it.

At least you’re coping good
Most girls are only nice to certain men out of lookism.

Most girls are only nice to certain men out of lookism.
Yeah, that’s why I learnt to ignore them. I’m not good looking so why waste my time and energy on some stuck up entitled hole who won’t even find me attractive anyway. Just a huge waste of time and these jesters think being funny is the way to get laid:feelshaha::feelshaha:

Yeah, that’s why I learnt to ignore them. I’m not good looking so why waste my time and energy on some stuck up entitled hole who won’t even find me attractive anyway. Just a huge waste of time and these jesters think being funny is the way to get laid:feelshaha::feelshaha:
Fuck them man.