Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sex isn't something you work for

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Sex is supposed to happen naturally. It's a basic human need and you should be able to get it just for being who you are. If you have to put effort and actively pursue women it's over boyo. Your genetics are trash and you are just coping by doing stuff (lifting, showering, hobbies) women don't give a flying fuck about if a subhuman does them. After all, in the hierarchy of needs sex comes before accomplishments meaning that you are supposed to get it just for being a human. If you can't, you are a subhuman.

If you want to get laid regularly, you have to put in an effort.

CopingGymcel said:

no

please man

need help? SHAYTAN is near you?

CopingGymcel said:

wHERE did you read that?

CopingGymcel said:

An effort in the same way as putting in an effort to eat and drink. You shouldn’t be busting your ass though.

Anon said:
wHERE did you read that?

If you want sex regularly, you have to at least approach women. Even Chad has to approach unless he wants to be banging a bunch of 4s.

NegroKing said:
An effort in the same way as putting in an effort to eat and drink. You shouldn’t be busting your ass though.

Of course not. It should come fairly naturally.

CopingGymcel said:
If you want sex regularly, you have to at least approach women. Even Chad has to approach unless he wants to be banging a bunch of 4s.

Of course not. It should come fairly naturally.

Chad has a harem since high school

Anon said:
Your genetics are trash and you are just coping by doing stuff (lifting, showering, hobbies) women don't give a flying fuck about if a subhuman does them.

I find it really weird how often people in the incelsphere refer to showering as something one would do for females. One day without a shower and I start feeling itchy.

CopingGymcel said:

false, you clearly forgot your daily dose of bp today

AngelOfDisease said:
I find it really weird how often people in the incelsphere refer to showering as something one would do for females. One day without a shower and I start feeling itchy.

I'm self cleaning like vaginas.

I'd rather work for sex and possibly get some than do nothing and get nothing.

Framecel222 said:
I'd rather work for sex and possibly get some than do nothing and get nothing.

What you described is how things were 50 years ago.

Anon said:
Chad has a harem since high school

I am talking about if he wants to be fucking new women all of the time, if he wants to be a slayer. He is not going to have a new Stacy come on to him everyday. If he wants a bunch of Stacies, he needs to go talk to them.

CopingGymcel said:
I am talking about if he wants to be fucking new women all of the time, if he wants to be a slayer. He is not going to have a new Stacy come on to him everyday. If he wants a bunch of Stacies, he needs to go talk to them.

All he has to do is use Tinder

Anon said:
All he has to do is use Tinder

Most Chads don't bother with apps. Most women you'll find on women are in the 4-6 range, not too many Stacies.

CopingGymcel said:
Most Chads don't bother with apps. Most women you'll find on women are in the 4-6 range, not too many Stacies.

6 is a lot for a fuck.

Anon said:
6 is a lot for a fuck.

Not for Chad. He'll fuck them if he's got nothing better going on, but he prefers Stacey.

CopingGymcel said:
Not for Chad. He'll fuck them if he's got nothing better going on, but he prefers Stacey.

Chad fucks everything.

Anon said:
Chad fucks everything.

Some Chads do, not all. Some marry their Stacey high school girlfriend.

CopingGymcel said:
Some Chads do, not all. Some marry their Stacey high school girlfriend.

Chad fucks fatties too.