Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Sex isn't "overrated" normalfags are just used to it

electron_cel

electron_cel

Greycel
Is sex over-glorified and too mainstream?
Yes, but that doesn't make it less desireable. Normies like to seperate good sex and bad sex because of how sexually adapted they are. Not only it feels good, it relieves your stress, anxiety and depression - and improves your relationship. Unprotected sex too has benefits. [1]

In addition, it's 100% natural for a human to want something if their desirably told they will recieve it. Especially when you can imagine what it feels like. I mean, just imagine a pretty girl wrapping her lips on your dick. It's naturally arousing, but frustrating too.

Aren't there people not interested in sex AT ALL?
People are different. They have different desires, ambitions and aspirations. Sex is the best thing for one and a big fear for another. HIV wouldn't be a big deal if couples stayed in wedlock rather than sleeping out whereever they can. Others are just immune to desiring sex, or can wait until marriage or remain single forever.

Isn't it OK to lose your virginity whenever you like?
There's a specific time when something is useful. You aren't gonna eat expired bread and say it is normal. Puberty begins and ends from ages 9-15. Ideally, you should become sexually active in your mid to late teens to keep you relieved. No wonder teens are so depressed nowadays, no sex. The government likes to keep people away from doing real shit to maintain a bluepilled mind, that isn't gonna work for 100% of the population. Study actually shows losing virginity in your twenties makes you prone to sexual dysfunction, so becoming active then doesn't work unfortunately.[2]

"get over it"
You wouldn't tell a fatally sleep deprived person to work because they can, their mental and physical health is severely warning them. Sexual health isn't different. Sexlessness means more stress, anxiety and depression - and that means more suicides. Considering suicidal behavior can get a 911 call at your door, it should apply to sexlessness.

Don't be pressured!
The average age of first kiss is 15! [3] The average age of virginity loss is 17 and is significantly HIGHER FOR WOMEN. [4]
This is what normalcy is for you.

If I don't get pussy in a few years I'm going to go insane. Good thread GrAYcel.

Umm sweaty, haven't you heard of Danny Devito? He's short, ugly and has a wife (le sexy times). But why is it that there are 4 billion women and none of them want sex with you? It sounds like there's something wrong with you and not all of those women.

205.jpg

Yeah. Saying sex is overrated to water down our drama aint valid since same society points out lack of sex when it offends you.

For example:
"small dick energy".
Or using incel in a peyorative way to offend someone who disagrees with certain opinions.

High IQ thread: This GrAYcel gives me hope that we may have some good 2023cels.

Based dixiecel. May the south rise again, mang :feelsYall:

I think it's overrated too, in the sense that sex won't resolve our problems.

If I was getting sex like right now, I'm sure that in the end it wouldn't change anything to my existence. I'd still be blackpilled, I'd still be depressed about missing out on teen love, etc.

mods need to sticky this

At this point in my life I don't think it would even be worth all the hassle of dealing with modern femoids (even if I had the face and height of a normie)

its like rich people saying money doesn't matter jfl

Don't be pressured!
The average age of first kiss is 15! [3] The average age of virginity loss is 17 and is significantly HIGHER FOR WOMEN. [4]
This is what normalcy is for you.

its like rich people saying money doesn't matter jfl
This. When I was young I really wanted a computer. All my rich friends had them and when I would express my desire for one they'd say that a computer wasn't a big deal and acted like it was no different than a fucking pencil or something. I'm old so this was before everyone was online so I mostly wanted a computer so I didn't have to manually write my school assignments.