Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Sex isn't a big deal. Or is it? (or "De contradictionum normalorum")

Macrocephalus

Macrocephalus

Neoliberalism is why I don‘t have a gf
★★★
One of normies' favorite lines is: "Sex isn't a big deal". I think they're right, it isn't. Or it shouldn't be, at least. Sex should be something natural, something you take for granted, as it was for many centuries. I discussed it in my >last topic<.

However, normies contraddict themselves when they bring up another main refrain of theirs: "You're not entitled to sex!".
Fine. If you're not entitled to sex, that means you have to earn it. If you have to earn it, you have to put some work in it: spend time, invest money, make money, develop yourself, buy a fancy car, dress nicely, go out, pick up a hobby, talk to girls, sign up on a dating app, hit the gym, improve your game, get a haircut, take a shower (lol) and so forth (I'm only listing typical normies' advice).

If you have to do all that in order to get sex... how on earth is it not a big deal? Why would men embark on such a herculean task if sex was something so mundane and futile?
So basically normies are saying: "You're not entitled to sex you filthy inkwell! You're just supposed to earn it while competing against millions of other men who want the exact same thing! That's doesn't mean sex is a big deal though!!! :soy:"

The only way to get sex without putting so much work in it, is being attractive. Only looks can make sex effortless. So you're not entitled to sex, Chad is though. How consistent...:feelskek:

Thus, we can affirm that in today's society sex actually IS a big deal indeed, sadly. As I said though, it shouldn't be.

TL;DR for LowAttentionSpan-cels: you can say sex is not a big deal, you can say you're not entitled to sex, but YOU CAN'T SAY BOTH!

Sums it up pretty good

Nigga gonna give us a law class about normies npc lines.

S
One of normies' favorite lines is: "Sex isn't a big deal". I think they're right, it isn't. Or it shouldn't be, at least. Sex should be something natural, something you take for granted, as it was for many centuries. I discussed it in my >last topic<.

However, normies contraddict themselves when they bring up another main refrain of theirs: "You're not entitled to sex!".
Fine. If you're not entitled to sex, that means you have to earn it. If you have to earn it, you have to put some work in it: spend time, invest money, make money, develop yourself, buy a fancy car, dress nicely, go out, pick up a hobby, talk to girls, sign up on a dating app, hit the gym, improve your game, get a haircut, take a shower (lol) and so forth (I'm only listing typical normies' advice).

If you have to do all that in order to get sex... how on earth is it not a big deal? Why would men embark on such a herculean task if sex was something so mundane and futile?
So basically normies are saying: "You're not entitled to sex you filthy inkwell! You're just supposed to earn it while competing against millions of other men who want the exact same thing! That's doesn't mean sex is a big deal though!!! :soy:"

The only way to get sex without putting so much work in it, is being attractive. Only looks can make sex effortless. So you're not entitled to sex, Chad is though. How consistent...:feelskek:

Thus, we can affirm that in today's society sex actually IS a big deal indeed, sadly. As I said though, it shouldn't be.

TL;DR for LowAttentionSpan-cels: you can say sex is not a big deal, you can say you're not entitled to sex, but YOU CAN'T SAY BOTH!
Simply put, if sex isn't a big deal. Nor is rape. It should be no different from getting your purse snatched or recieving a wedgie.

99% chance IT doesn't touch this. if they do, they won't even address your points properly

It would be a huge deal for me

Chad gets sex for free, and if I cant it means there's something wrong with me compared to him, namely being sub8 male who isnt entitled to one of the most basic things the nature created for animals. How isnt it a big deal? I'm fucking disabled man.

Last edited:
Chad gets sex for free, and if I cant it means there's something wrong with me compared to him, namely being sub8 male who isnt entitled to one of the most basic things the nature created for animals. How isnt it a big deal? I'm fucking disabled man.
anyone who says chad doesn't get sex for free is coping hard