Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy "Sex isn't a big deal inkwell"

The Foid Slayer

The Foid Slayer

Self proclaimed master of darkness
★★
A common tactic used against incels is the assertion that sex "isn't a big deal," making it seem unreasonable for them to feel troubled by not having it. However, even a brief observation shows that sex is one of the most carefully guarded and restricted activities in human society.

Women often take significant steps to evaluate potential sexual partners, and their close circles—family and friends—are highly protective when a woman begins spending time with a new man. In my city, bars and nightclubs display posters everywhere on how to avoid men who may come across as creepy, offering discreet ways to seek help if a situation feels uncomfortable. For instance, ordering an "angel shot with lime" alerts the bartender to call a cab for the woman, have security or the police remove the troublesome man, and ensure her safe exit from the venue.

When I was in college, there were legal notices in the hallways defining consent, warning that if you engage in sexual activity while both parties are drunk, you could be considered a rapist under the law, carrying the responsibility regardless of the circumstances.

So, I don't understand. How can sex be considered "not a big deal" when it is clearly one of the most protected and regulated aspects of our lives? If it were truly insignificant, all these social protections wouldn't be necessary.

To the normies reading this:

If you’re willing to acknowledge that sex is indeed a significant matter, then it follows logically that the complaints from incels are not absurd, and society should explore ethical ways to address the incel issue until a more permanent solution is found.

What the solution might be, I'm not certain. But a simple acknowledgment of our concerns would be a good starting point to initiate the conversation.

"Sex isnt a big deal inkie"

While the most common insults they use are
>you get no pussy
>ha virgin
>you've never felt the touch of a woman

Come on bro, what do you mean sex is guarded. If that is the case why are there so many foids out there with double or more digit body count.

>you get no pussy
>ha virgin
Weird how they always use virginity as an insult :waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat:
Come on bro, what do you mean sex is guarded. If that is the case why are there so many foids out there with double or more digit body count.
Because whores control sex

>you get no pussy
>ha virgin
:yes: :yes: :yes:

they say it's not a big deal but they contradict themselves by using incel as an insult.

Sex isn't a big deal to those that get it as easy as water.

we are result of evolution.
Evolution select genes.
Genes are transmited by reproduction
Human reproduce by sex
Sex is the most crucial point of life for humans

A common tactic used against incels is the assertion that sex "isn't a big deal," making it seem unreasonable for them to feel troubled by not having it. However, even a brief observation shows that sex is one of the most carefully guarded and restricted activities in human society.

Women often take significant steps to evaluate potential sexual partners, and their close circles—family and friends—are highly protective when a woman begins spending time with a new man. In my city, bars and nightclubs display posters everywhere on how to avoid men who may come across as creepy, offering discreet ways to seek help if a situation feels uncomfortable. For instance, ordering an "angel shot with lime" alerts the bartender to call a cab for the woman, have security or the police remove the troublesome man, and ensure her safe exit from the venue.

When I was in college, there were legal notices in the hallways defining consent, warning that if you engage in sexual activity while both parties are drunk, you could be considered a rapist under the law, carrying the responsibility regardless of the circumstances.

So, I don't understand. How can sex be considered "not a big deal" when it is clearly one of the most protected and regulated aspects of our lives? If it were truly insignificant, all these social protections wouldn't be necessary.

To the normies reading this:

If you’re willing to acknowledge that sex is indeed a significant matter, then it follows logically that the complaints from incels are not absurd, and society should explore ethical ways to address the incel issue until a more permanent solution is found.

What the solution might be, I'm not certain. But a simple acknowledgment of our concerns would be a good starting point to initiate the conversation.
its a bunch of horseshit, its like saying to a dude that cant walk "hey bro walking isnt a big deal."

>you get no pussy
>ha virgin
always remember normies have a bachelor's degree in hypocrisy. :feelskek:

Evolution select genes.
Human reproduce by sex
the biologically-hardwired end goal of our lives is to reproduce, to fuck, to spread our genes.

:yes: :yes: :yes:

they say it's not a big deal but they contradict themselves by using incel as an insult.
I don't think I've heard a female insult me for my inability/fuckups

At least insulting my skills allows me to improve

Evolution select genes.
Human reproduce by sex

Sex isn't a big deal but all normies worship the ground women walk on and stab other men in the back without question when given the opportunity to obtain vagina.

Sex isn't a big deal but all normies worship the ground women walk on and stab other men in the back without question when given the opportunity to obtain vagina.
even people here would fuck each other up for the smallest chance of a foid's attention.

If sex isn't a big deal why is it so hard to get

The government should issue a yearly sum of Crash for every lonely man of age until roughly 55 at least.

One such solution, instead of GIVING it up for ethnics and crack whores with 4 unamed bastards