Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Sex is overrated, being in genuine relationships is better

Naw I’d rather fuck 3 different roasties a week.

It's the time to ascend and abandon relationships as well

what you mean its not blackpilling?
No I'm asking why you're posting on a site for incels as a man who's had both sex and relationships. How blackpilled you are is irrelevant.

what if she dumbs you, what then?
I rather lay average looking chicks than a model female.

not if you are good looking then yea.

Luck and propinquity is the only way to LTR a female in 2018. Doing so on tinder is extremely difficult.

No I'm asking why you're posting on a site for incels as a man who's had both sex and relationships. How blackpilled you are is irrelevant.
like i said im blackpilled knowing everything is about looks, the fact hypergamy exist, dating is hard, Feminism gave females ultra entitlement.
Basically if an average female wouldnt bother for her looksmatch, she will try to date up.
Not only that, its how she will treat non chads aswell. Ive encountered this many times in the past. Females will give their time and day to please chad.
Luck and propinquity is the only way to LTR a female in 2018. Doing so on tinder is extremely difficult.
there is not such as luck and propinquity, Females this day and age are glued to their phones. Also social media has played a factor in this aswell. The fact that you cant even approach females anymore proves alot of things.

like i said im blackpilled knowing everything is about looks, the fact hypergamy exist, dating is hard, Feminism gave females ultra entitlement.
Basically if an average female wouldnt bother for her looksmatch, she will try to date up.
Not only that, its how she will treat non chads aswell. Ive encountered this many times in the past. Females will give their time and day to please chad.

there is not such as luck and propinquity, Females this day and age are glued to their phones. Also social media has played a factor in this aswell. The fact that you cant even approach females anymore proves alot of things.
How blackpilled you are is irrelevant.

you arent even listen to what im saying, this proves you are a female.

in a course of 14 years. Im 33 years old you got to take into account when i started when i was 18 years old.
you are an idiot if you couldnt read that shit
that means i havent been a relationship for 4 years after my break up in 2014
So you started having sex at 18?
Literally normie tier. Idk why you come here tbh.

So you started having sex at 18?
Literally normie tier. Idk why you come here tbh.
2003 is when it happened, bluepill redpill or blackpill didnt exist in the 2000's i was basically doing my own thing self improving/working on myself to bother with the love shy community. At the time i didnt know who elliot rodger was during 2014, since it wasnt a big media thing.
I started to notice females rejecting me left and right, then thats when i was going on sluthate found about how the pua community was an utter scam altogether. Then i found lookism, is when i started to get redpilled on looks theory. After that i noticed how the guys on lookism were catfishing females and started to do my own catfishing aswell. Then thats when i found the reddit incels. Then i started to piece things from my past how females were rejecting me and finally came up with the solution about everything.

Alright you're trolling at this point

obviously you arent listening i gave my thoughts on the blackpill and yet you rejected the idea, because im not even considered incel is the only way i cant get blackpilled. Well sorry to break it to you sweaty, Just because im not a guy who hadnt had sex, i can get blackpilled based on the experienced i had with females, which constitutes my relevancy within this community.

Last edited:
Please stop posting. You're giving me brain cancer.