Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Sex is NOT a need. It's a want.

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
I'm sick of people talking about mandating birth control coverage in women's health plans. If women wanna have sex, they have to earn it themselves. Hate to be the one to have to explain it to people. Nobody "owes" you birth control.

And if you can't get birth control? Learn to live without it. Where do I begin, unpacking this warped, toxic worldview that you need to have sex to be happy? That's the first thing these women need to come to terms with. That you can be happy without EVER having sex! Right?

Based.
They say we're not entitled to sex, well then women are not entitled to birth control.

If they didnt have birth control , the amount of dead babies found in dumpsters would skyrocket

If they didnt have birth control , the amount of dead babies found in dumpsters would skyrocket

So they're turning to murder when they don't get their way? My God. Someone should start a watchdog subreddit.

Based.
They say we're not entitled to sex, well then women are not entitled to throwing dead babies in dumpsters .

Birth control laws makes it seem like sex is a mandate for women's health plans.

sex is a human right until an ugly male wants it. Then it is suddenly "entitlement" and "narcissistic" to want it.

Yikes, why can't you simply understand that because you are a male, and you never have sex, you are therefore wrong? Just accept that you are wrong and evil and that women are always right, like me, learn to respect women, and maybe women start to show interest in you? :soy:

Last edited:
They already have free birth control. We're it. :cryfeels:

this is a high IQ thread, foids are the most entitled group in the world, we should turn their own accusation of us against them.

men don't owe you cunts rights, their own hard earned money, their house, security, civilization etc

Immanuel Kant IQ

For a second I thought you were genuinely serious lol

22572.jpg

I'm serious, advocates keep talking about it saying it's a need, it's necessary, family planning is necessary, you somehow cannot family plan without guaranteed recreational sex.

Women have tons of solutions for birth control, yet if one of them fails it's you who takes the blame for it. And at the same time it's she who decides if your semen develop into a baby or be butchered. Having only responsibilities without rights is literal cuckoldry.

Based.
They say we're not entitled to sex, well then women are not entitled to birth control.
They're not entitled to men's tax money and protection either. Those are wants, not needs.

Based.
There's always one rule for them and one rule for us.

Then they'd hypocritically defend their position.

After that they'd defend the very act of hypocrisy itself... No really...

I shit you not.

sex is a human right until an ugly male wants it. Then it is suddenly "entitlement" and "narcissistic" to want it.

Yet the same foids would demand assistance to get pregnant as well. Whilst condemning you for wanting children.

this is a high IQ thread, foids are the most entitled group in the world, we should turn their own accusation of us against them.

men don't owe you cunts rights, their own hard earned money, their house, security, civilization etc
And all foids have to offer is their holes which they reserve for attractive men.

Sex is a physiological and psychological need, but it has a weird moral status as a need, since it involves the rights of other moral agents.