Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill sex is more important as a human right than freedom of expression or even food

svgmn1

svgmn1

Fat link fanboy
★★★★★
if you jewgle "basic human rights" shit like "freedom of expression" will pop up first which is hilarious. they are trying to convince you that you have the right to express yourself, but you truly can't. if you express yourself and voice your complaints and desires you will be punished by society. "freedom of expression" is always bullshit as long as your expressions have punishments.

"but muh food" food is also not more important than sex. before you soy out on this know that you can live a week without food or with very little food, you can't live the same amount without thinking about a foid if you're a man with functioning balls. you will see what I mean once you realize that food is just fuel for your body, while sex is a sacred act and a prominent goal in each human life that will change you eternally.

other bullshit human rights include "freedom from mistreatment, torture and slavery" but not having sex equals all these. it's mistreatment, torture and slavery.

sex is literally how everyone normal copes with this hellscape. it's how they keep spirits up while dealing with nasty teachers at school, a shitty job, bad family issues, etc
getting through all of that as an incel is like a sick joke

sex is literally how everyone normal copes with this hellscape. it's how they keep spirits up while dealing with nasty teachers at school, a shitty job, bad family issues, etc
getting through all of that as an incel is like a sick joke
I disagree. check previous famines and current countries that are starving.
look at sudanese niggers. they have no food, no other copes, no shit to eat or do. yet their numbers are growing. why? because they fucking breed. they can get foids and their foids don't find them repulsive. sex and blue balls is the motive that pushes those hungry niggers to stay living (literally). sex is not a cope, sex is the only ugly nasty goal behind your life. you came to life out of that hole, the same kind of hole that you want to fuck so badly. what actually is cope is every human achievement/mischievment that has ever been made in the history.

Look at the state of people that have sex, and then those that don't.

Nothing more needs to be said tbh.

I disagree. check previous famines and current countries that are starving.
look at sudanese niggers. they have no food, no other copes, no shit to eat or do. yet their numbers are growing. why? because they fucking breed. they can get foids and their foids don't find them repulsive. sex and blue balls is the motive that pushes those hungry niggers to stay living (literally). sex is not a cope, sex is the only ugly nasty goal behind your life. you came to life out of that hole, the same kind of hole that you want to fuck so badly. what actually is cope is every human achievement/mischievment that has ever been made in the history
everything is a cope ultimately, sex is just the best one, it's how normal people get through their day since even with sex they still have to submit to their jew boss, suffer from misfortune and illness and death, etc
outside of poor areas it's more clear that it's a drug-like cope, since the cult of infertility and hooking up is very strong there

ok my bad, I thought that the context with "sex is cope" that its a bad influence/ redundant type of cope
edgy teencels might think that but the jig is up when you get older and are still alone

Interesting proposition :feelshehe: however I respectfully disagree. While you need sex in order to live a good life, you definitely need food to live at all. I do agree though, freedom of expression doesn’t exist and can’t exist in this current paradigm.

S
Interesting proposition :feelshehe: however I respectfully disagree. While you need sex in order to live a good life, you definitely need food to live at all. I do agree though, freedom of expression doesn’t exist and can’t exist in this current paradigm.
sex is the essence of life itself. You need sex in order to have life. We wouldn’t exist without sex

This isn't even blackpill theory, they teach this shit everywhere. Got a roof and food? Well now you better get your cumhole or be MISERABLE CAUSE U NEED SEX FOR EVERYTHING ELSE

THIS IS TAUGHT IN COLLEGES AND PEOPLE LIKE FUCKING IT THINK WERE ARE JOKING

ACTUALLY BEING CUCKED OUT OF A DECENT LIFE

800px-MaslowHierarchy.png

Idk brocel.
If it wasn't for the freedom of expression, we probably wouldn't even be able to complain about our inceldom.

food is no way as important as sex. humans can live with very little nutrients from anything it will be a shit life but they still can. males cannot pass a day without thinking about a foid. someone who is hungry and has sex is arguably happier than an incel with a filled belly.

Last edited:
Idk brocel.
If it wasn't for the freedom of expression, we probably wouldn't even be able to complain about our inceldom.
Im sure id rather get sex daily from a looksmatch instead of freedom of expression and incel life and vouch 10 billion times on that

Im sure id rather get sex daily from a looksmatch instead of freedom of expression and incel life and vouch 10 billion times on that
Yea same.
But what makes you think we would get sex if there is no freedom of speech?

Yea same.
But what makes you think we would get sex if there is no freedom of speech?
people have already bred at times where the current standard of "freedom of expression" wasn't there

Well, there were also incels during those times as well.
In countries where freedom of expression is limited like china, there are still tons of incels.