Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill sex is literally the meaning of life

Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★
i've ran lots of calculations, and ive concluded that sex is the meaning of life. :hax:everything you do is to have sex. when men get gfs they drop off the face of the planet to have sex with her all day.

Sexual intercourse is a basic youman right!

i agree. if its not correct why those whores only train glutes ?

Water is wet

The truth is too brutal for me to accept. I will continue to cope by telling myself sex and relationships are just a small part of life, and that I could live a fulfilling life without it.
Over for copecels :(

um no sweaty, the meaning of life is to be confident and kind to others

Not for me. I have no sex drive. Seems like a sad existance to think sex is the meaning of life

i've ran lots of calculations, and ive concluded that sex is the meaning of life. :hax:everything you do is to have sex. when men get gfs they drop off the face of the planet to have sex with her all day.
Being a woman is literally past what you'll ever achieve

Since men compete for status and SMV and women don't women either do escapism and play video games or they somehow find joy in treating people like trash. When you realize whatever you've accomplished and whatever the general human wants, you accomplished, all you want at that point is attention; endless attention, jestermaxxing from simps and the cock carousel from chad.

This elitism arises and can you blame them? Are they avoiding reality really? Reality loves women, women are, in fact elite. They literally don't act entitled society treats them as if they're entitled to all these things. You may see it as a problem I see it as "realms beyond our comprehension".

Not for me. I have no sex drive. Seems like a sad existance to think sex is the meaning of life
Why are you here then? Go hang out with roasties on reddit bro? Your posts are fucking stupid how do you live a lie maintaining this fucking image of a guy who's a literal narcissist and says he has it worse in EVERY FUCKING POST he makes. Dude grow up and live in reality what is this crap you've made yourself into?

Sex is everything indeed anyone who denies this is coping

Why are you here then?
Ya’ll are all i got

Plus to document my journey to becoming human again.

This is my biggest audience to broadcast it and my problems daily.
Go hang out with roasties on reddit bro?
I cant relate to roasties and im a male?
Your posts are fucking stupid how do you live a lie maintaining this fucking image of a guy who's a literal narcissist and says he has it worse in EVERY FUCKING POST he makes. Dude grow up and live in reality what is this crap
How is it a lie? I wish it was. Sorry if you dont like what i say.
you've made yourself into?
It wasnt of my control i was put in homeschool and on welfare plus my family ignored me. I will get some control next year though once i get my own house.

Especially with ur mom

Ya’ll are all i got

Plus to document my journey to becoming human again.

This is my biggest audience to broadcast it and my problems daily.

I cant relate to roasties and im a male?

How is it a lie? I wish it was. Sorry if you dont like what i say.

It wasnt of my control i was put in homeschool and on welfare plus my family ignored me. I will get some control next year though once i get my own house.
omfg bro ok you get on with your life omfg

everything you do is to have sex.
Not true. I already accepted my inceldom and do some dumb shit that have 0% chance of getting me pussy.

Your momma fed you. Why? Because she had sex

a little late but yeah you got it.