Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "Sex is Exhausting"

• Thread starter Deleted member 33902
  • Start date
Deleted member 33902

Deleted member 33902

Tired of Living
-
I'm not going to go deep into it but, some foid on a forum I am using just admited that "Sex is exhausting, I always feel bad because of mental-hang ups." Fucking slut told the chat yesterday that sex is awesome and so pleasurable. Make up your mind whore. And yes, this is a clear foid. Ugh, apologies, it just pisses me off that they lie and twist words. Is it exhausting with a Chad? Probably not. Based.

Listen not to the words women say, watch what they do.

Rh1m2ot2jarx

Why are letting females corrupt your mind.cut her off. Throw her out of the group or if you can't do that make it so you can't see her messages, block her or leave that community and join one with no female presence

Why are letting females corrupt your mind.cut her off. Throw her out of the group or if you can't do that make it so you can't see her messages, block her or leave that community and join one with no female presence
Already have, it hasn't reach corruption, but it's just aggravating

Women gaslighting, water is wet.

How is it exhausting, she just needs to lie there like starfish and get penetrated. The only way they are getting tired is when chad is lazy and asks them to ride him or something

How is it exhausting, she just needs to lie there like starfish and get penetrated. The only way they are getting tired is when chad is lazy and asks them to ride him or something
I guess they have very high expectations. But I just think it's a form of gaslighting. But if boggles my mind how they achieve this

"Being rich and not having to work is exhausting"