Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sex is everywhere

QuantumDummy

QuantumDummy

solum
★★★★
Radio host just asked what the weirdest thing people have done during sex was. You can't escape it, it's a normal thing for most people.

People don't understand how TORTUROUS it is to CONSTANTLY be reminded that nearly EVERYONE but you has been having sex and relationships for decades, but you're so incompetent and worthless that you can't achieve one of the most basic human interactions that others start in high school and even earlier.

The only solution is to ascend, and realize that this world is degenerate regardless. many sex-havers will be divorced or cheated on in some fashion. Read the Bible, pick up hobbies, stop caring about this world.

and who could forget security questions such as "where did you have your first kiss?"

retarded_dumbshit said:
and who could forget security questions such as "where did you have your first kiss?"

On a computer screen

retarded_dumbshit said:

Yes, I was clearly someone who had never kissed a girl, it was entirely unmistakable. Yet a complete numale tool (Textbook definition) decided to purposely ask me about my first kiss in front of others, probably as a means to humiliate me, because I would have nothing to say. Indeed, it was a very humiliating experience.

"sex isnt everything tho bro!"

teeheehee Just don't think about it then. teeheehee

ItheIthe said:
People don't understand how TORTUROUS it is to CONSTANTLY be reminded that nearly EVERYONE but you has been having sex and relationships for decades, but you're so incompetent and worthless that you can't achieve one of the most basic human interactions that others start in high school and even earlier.

The only solution is to ascend, and realize that this world is degenerate regardless. many sex-havers will be divorced or cheated on in some fashion. Read the Bible, pick up hobbies, stop caring about this world.

You're not worthless for not having sex, you're worthless if you think you are worthless. You are conditioned to think that, but in reality your worth lies in your self image.

ItheIthe said:
I heard those with 13+ partners or more, have a 65% to get divorced. Those that had 0-2 partners, had a less likelihood for divorce. Well, divorce rates are already 50-50, and its not going to get better.

Things are going to get worse because of money issues and one of them wanting a polygamous (or open marriage/relationship), in order for them to sleep around to satisfy their urges (a lot of them also do it behind their partners and many of them sadly get cheated on). Its pretty terrible, man.

Except my bedroom

Huehuehue

this is what makes life unbearable. I would be okay if it wasn't for the constant reminders.

fukmylyf said:
this is what makes life unbearable. I would be okay if it wasn't for the constant reminders.

You can really shut them out, if you want. You can never be completely isolated, but so much so that it rarely factors. That comes with going a little hermit, but that's like a bonus.

radio and tv are strongholds of degeneracy, turn em off