Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SEX IS EVERYWHERE

Doomed4ever

Doomed4ever

Recruit
★★★★
Its unreal how everything is so oversexualised these days. Cant even play a simple mobile game without some sexualised app poping up, cant even watch movie without two teens going at it meanwhile my 28 yr old virgin ass is staring blankly at the screen,cant even work without my normie coworkers complaining about their relationship or boasting about how great of a sex he had (i make a puke expression and ignore) . Every minute is a rude reminder of my incel state. Cant even walk peacefully in the street without some slut stacy walking around semi nude giving me mean looks. Sex is just inescapable just as inceldom is, the irony hahahaha

Walk outside, see a dog. This dog has had more sexual experience than me with human females...
Lifemogged by a fkn dog man...
Just nuke this planet at this point :feelsree:

Walk outside, see a dog. This dog has had more sexual experience than me with human females...
Lifemogged by a fkn dog man...
Just nuke this planet at this point :feelsree:
That dog might have even fucked a white stacy BAMMM

Its unreal how everything is so oversexualised these days. Cant even play a simple mobile game without some sexualised app poping up, cant even watch movie without two teens going at it meanwhile my 28 yr old virgin ass is staring blankly at the screen,cant even work without my normie coworkers complaining about their relationship or boasting about how great of a sex he had (i make a puke expression and ignore) . Every minute is a rude reminder of my incel state. Cant even walk peacefully in the street without some slut stacy walking around semi nude giving me mean looks. Sex is just inescapable just as inceldom is, the irony hahahaha
You'll get used to it, just hang here for a little bit longer you'll make it, GrAY

St. Elliot had the final solution:

In fully realizing these truths about the world, I have created the ultimate and perfect ideology of how a fair and pure world would work. In an ideal world, sexuality would not exist. It must be outlawed. In a world without sex, humanity will be pure and civilized. Men will grow up healthily, without having to worry about such a barbaric act. All men will grow up fair and equal, because no man will be able to experience the pleasures of sex while others are denied it. The human race will evolve to an entirely new level of civilization, completely devoid of all the impurity and degeneracy that exists today. In order to completely abolish sex, women themselves would have to be abolished. All women must be quarantined like the plague they are, so that they can be used in a manner that actually benefits a civilized society. In order to carry this out, there must exist a new and powerful type of government, under the control of one divine ruler, such as myself. [...] The first strike against women will be to quarantine all of them in concentration camps. At these camps, the vast majority of the female population will be deliberately starved to death. That would be an efficient and fitting way to kill them all off.
A wise and great man indeed.

Fuck soyciety

well this right here its the reason i joined this platform an sensational text by you,it reminds me of my situation and if it keep seeing stuff like this it may not be OVer for incels.is

I already felt suicidal when we were forced to watch teenage movies as teenagers.

Life is useless..