Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Sex-having normie terrorists stab their celibate children to death for not having sex

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
Sex-havers are responsible for almost all crime in the world and, as we can see in this example, they commit acts of terror in the name of their ideology. Despite that, sex-havers still aren't considered a terrorist group. :feelsUgh: How many celibates have to get murdered by normies until someone does something about it? They communicate openly through forums like Reddit where they advocate for killing of celibates or stripping them of human rights and once they get radicalized enough, they go out and do it. :feelsUnreal: These people are everywhere on our streets and in our homes and yet seemingly no one thinks it's wrong because their kind holds all the power.

Yes, these crimes were ideologically motivated.
While being questioned by police, the pair admitted to having killed him because he was unmarried
Yes, normies can get a slap on their wrists for something like that.
The pair face up to 10 years in jail for killing their children

@RREEEEEEEEE why parents get less sentence for killing their own kids under Islamic law? or is this a shia specific rule?

Disgusting narcissistic parents:feelsUgh:
Offended by their own subhuman genes:feelsseriously:

You're getting it wrong tbh. They are very based. They killed their whore doughter and her husband., They killed their son couse he probably was a degenerate fucking women instead of marrying. I doubt he was an incel.

You're getting it wrong tbh. They are very based. They killed their whore doughter and her husband., They killed their son couse he probably was a degenerate fucking women instead of marrying. I doubt he was an incel.

It doesnt say he was celibate. He was a filmmaker means hes fucking bitches outside of wedlock. He deserved it

Lucky bastards

@RREEEEEEEEE why parents get less sentence for killing their own kids under Islamic law? or is this a shia specific rule?
Never heard of that. I wouldn't use Iran as a standard for Islam as Shias account for a minority. I think a Shia could tell you more about this ruling.

this world really makes no sence

“you can’t get laid due to the genetics we gave you! Time to die.”