Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Sex-having normie begins to experience what we've been feeling since we were children

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★

Attachments

• 1578755586164.png
    1578755586164.png
    29 KB · Views: 177
I wonder how long before he ropes

Kek, we will see a brutal rise in male suicide statistics in the coming years. Normies aren't prepared to handle this shit, no one is.

Kek, we will see a brutal rise in male suicide statistics in the coming years. Normies aren't prepared to handle this shit, no one is.
legit, especially as the copes dry up from declining standard of living

Normie problems. Wastes all his money on parties while getting laid.

This fucking normie can't even use punctuation marks :feelskek:

I'm not gonna read that. I don't care about anyone.

Nah these types go thru such phases but usually bounce back with a foid and look back and laugh at those 'hard' times

Im 29 I wasted most of my time and money partying all my life i didn't save up anything i didn't really understand the repercussions of being older with no money especially when im a senior when i cant work when i was 26 I was diagnosed with chlamydia the first STI infection ive ever gotten from a girl and a doctor gave me ciproflaxin and it crippled me literally it ate the cartilage in my achilles tendons and i couldnt walk for 8 months
Thanks OP, needed a smile this morn.
Kek, we will see a brutal rise in male suicide statistics in the coming years.
Normies aren't prepared to handle this shit, no one is.
I think we're more prepared than normies, TBH.

Think about it: we had to deal with blackpill much younger than they did. We didn't build ourselves up as much. It's less of a fall.

It was the broke CEOs jumping out of buildings when the markets crashed in the 30s.

We just have to wait them out. Think about it: if 50% of men rope, the ratio of women to us doubles.

Women's orbiter count halves. They begin to get desperate, need to lower their standards. Compete for the scarce resource.

They will still prioritize Chad, but he still has only so much cock to give, and with fewer men, their hypergamy will become more apparent and men will become less servile.

Last edited: