Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel sex havers tell us that sex isn't important

• Thread starter Deleted member 24016
  • Start date
Deleted member 24016

Deleted member 24016

Self-banned
-
Yet they openly talk about how euphoric sex feels with other sex havers and ask for advice on how to make sex even better. It's suifuel too but mostly ragefuel.

Sex isn't the key to happiness, says the sexhaver
Money isn't the key to happiness, says the rich guy

if sex wasnt important, sex work wouldnt be a valid job :feelzez: checkmate IT

Sex isn't the key to happiness, says the sexhaver
Money isn't the key to happiness, says the rich guy
I mean it makes sense, no decent person is going to say "Sex feels so good! Your missing out on so much!"

If they say it isn’t important, why do they continue doing it?

Yeah the blatant hypocrisy is infuriating, they take sex for granted and then turn around and call us entitled for being sexually frustrated for having no companionship at all.

I guess it's some combination of ignorance, a lack of self-awareness, and in a lot of cases genuine maliciousness

They also keep telling us that being in a relationship isn't all that great, and that its maintenance requires a lot of work. Yet have a mental breakdown when they have been single for a few weeks.

''Sex doesn't matter''
BitchPlease

If it's so unimportant why are so many screaming about this covid shit ruining their prospects.

If it's so unimportant why are so many screaming about this covid shit ruining their prospects.
Suicides rising, drug abuse, alcohol etc
Almost like some crucial element of life stability is more hard to come by during this lockdown situation... hmm... can’t be any correlation there, honk honk :feelsclown:

Are they wiling to stop having sex for a year tho? How about five years? How about 15 fucking years?
Fuck clowns who say that.

Yet they openly talk about how euphoric sex feels with other sex havers and ask for advice on how to make sex even better. It's suifuel too but mostly ragefuel.
It's bullshit

They're always the first ones to mock you for not getting any either.

It's bullshit

They're always the first ones to mock you for not getting any either.
Haha I got it you don't. Now I'm gonna shame you wooooooo.

if sex wasnt important, sex work wouldnt be a valid job :feelzez: checkmate IT
Virtually every man ends up spending almost his entire life and almost all of his money to acquire it, so ya I’d say it’s pretty important lol

Haha I got it you don't. Now I'm gonna shame you wooooooo.
Exactly this.

The minute they start getting they're toes stepped on or mogged in some sort of way, they always aim for low blows.

If sex is not important, why do they not stop having sex?