Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Sex havers calling themselves truecels - Martyros

• Thread starter Deleted member 33893
  • Start date
Deleted member 33893

Deleted member 33893

Self-banned
-
I have been watching this guy's videos and he seemed like one of us. Not very attractive, talking about being forever alone etc. Then he makes a video in which he talks about having a 36 year old sex buddy. But wait! It's not ascension because it's not a pure 8/10 jb.

wtf. I hope none of you faggots had sex with a non prostitute. If you did just leave this forum and join something similar that does not involve INCELDOM.

Having sex for free means that you're not an incel.
Rejecting a woman you can't get an erection to due to her extremely hideos body does not make you a vocel.

And yes I would have sex with a 36 year old single mother

Where can I get my 36 yr old sex buddy?

Idk! I want one too. Sex with no strings attached is pretty based and chad like

She doesn't even have to be that hot. Fuark. I'd even take a 46 yr old sex buddy if she was in decent shape

I would have sex AND relationship with Fiona (in shrek)
I have literally no standards what so ever, yes, even if she's handicaped and can't walk at all

it's so fucking cringe when these retards who have better sex lives than the average man try to co-opt the "gigablackpilled depressed truecel doomer aesthetic". it's not edgy or cute or "based", they're just pathetic whiners

I'm pretty sure he does have an account here btw
he is having sex on the regular but still claims he's a "truecel"... what a fucking retard
we should all start posting on IT, that's where all the truecels are

Last edited:
This guy is an absolute retard - he either doesn't understand what truecel means or he's being dishonest. He did a video titled "turining 25 as a truecel" and then he talked about having a couple of hookups (during a worldwide pandemic). JFL.

I saw that video. Guys like him are why I feel like I'm the only one who isn't larping. Tbh I can't take any sexhaver srsly and idc how long ago it was.

it's so fucking cringe when these retards who have better sex lives than the average man try to co-opt the "gigablackpilled depressed truecel doomer aesthetic". it's not edgy or cute or "based", they're just pathetic whiners
yes like how some normies make memes to whine about women yet 15 seconds later they go on and publish stories to brag about their becky gfs
it's just an insult to inceldom as a whole tbh.

Hey, I heard this was the 36 yo sex buddy queue.

Martyros is a larping joke. He only wants attention, but I still find him funny.