Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Sex havers apparently catch and spread AIDS for fun

Chopin

Chopin

Veteran
★★★★
It's called bug chasing. Apparently it's mostly gays but straights do it too. Normies will literally contract an incurable, deadly disease just because they're horny.
Sex should be fucking banned, or at least regulated

H*CK YEAH SIR, YOU WON THE INTERNET, 1337MASTER!
MORE GOVT REGULATIONS! :soy:

H*CK YEAH SIR, YOU WON THE INTERNET, 1337MASTER!
MORE GOVT REGULATIONS! :soy:
C741

We're bound to stay virgins forever, I would just prefer If normies did the same
No. What if women were property? Then we could buy women and we wouldn't stay virgins. It's better if everyone has sex than if nobody has sex.

The sex robots in the future will prevent aids from spreading, except in the thirld world, they won't be able to afford one.

This has been common practices of normies since forever

Might as well stay this way.
Why be a virgin when you can buy as many women as you want as sex slaves and rape them.

:feelskek: Where youre going to do that?
No. What I mean is that it should be legal to do it. Women should be considered as property.

No. What I mean is that it should be legal to do it. Women should be considered as property.
:feelsokman: Too bad we are going in the complete opposite direction. Average working man is no different than a slave.

:feelsokman: Too bad we are going in the complete opposite direction. Average working man is no different than a slave.
Yeah. That's why we need to straighten the thinking of society, and only then, abolish the State, switch to an anarcho-capitalist society based on White male supremacism. Then, women could be bought and sold, and men who wished to, could have a harem with as many sex slaves as they wanted to.

Yeah. That's why we need to straighten the thinking of society, and only then, abolish the State, switch to an anarcho-capitalist society based on White male supremacism. Then, women could be bought and sold, and men who wished to, could have a harem with as many sex slaves as they wanted to.
Then instead of Chads richfags would hoard the women.

Then instead of Chads richfags would hoard the women.
Well, as with everything. Obviously rich people could have more women, but that's the same as now. Look at Hugh Hefner. Middle-class people could also have women, but probably they just wouldn't have a shitton of sex slaves. Maybe they could afford just a few. I personally would be happy with just one. Also, you gotta keep in mind that the more economic freedom and the more capitalism, the richer a nation is, so in an ancap society, the average person would earn way more than in today's society. You and I would be way richer in an ancap world.

where is the proof of this supposed AIDS ?

STDs are based as fuck.
No they're not because they can be transfered through blood as well. I don't want to wake up with HIV after eating a dead hooker in an alley:shock:

I would gladly get AIDS just to not be a virgin anymore. No, I'm not gonna "just go see a hooker, bro". I want to be fucking WANTED that way, by ANY woman, dammit!

Sex is ALWAYS regulated.

Nowadays it's regulated by degenerates.

Other times had other rules, but there are always rules.

I would gladly get AIDS just to not be a virgin anymore. No, I'm not gonna "just go see a hooker, bro". I want to be fucking WANTED that way, by ANY woman, dammit!
Too bad HIV+ sluts are Chad-only. Pay an old whore to give you AIDS.

Last edited:
It's called bug chasing. Apparently it's mostly gays but straights do it too. Normies will literally contract an incurable, deadly disease just because they're horny.
First I've heard of that concept I wanted to puke my guts out.:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
Such twisted degeneracy, a testament to how fucked up modern society is.
Why do you have pictures of trannies saved in your harddrive? Is there something you want to tell us? :giga:
I think that weebshit character is a crossdresser rather than a tranny, but still suspicious though.
Sex is ALWAYS regulated.

High IQ take.

Sex is ALWAYS regulated.

In the past, it was regulated by Greco-Christian morality. Sodomy, hypergamy and promiscuity were condemned. Most men could find a wife so long as they could support themselves. Now it's the toilets, (((elites))) and sodomites calling the shots.

LMFAO imagine just learning about bug chasing in 2022 JFL. And its not "sexhavers" its gays you fucking retard.

Are you like living 5+ years behind everyone else? JFL.

Next youll make a post "did you guys know there was something called JEWS..."

One more thing to not worry about

This is homo behavior, and nothing new. Most straight people don’t do weird shit like this.

LMFAO imagine just learning about bug chasing in 2022 JFL. And its not "sexhavers" its gays you fucking retard.

Are you like living 5+ years behind everyone else? JFL.

Next youll make a post "did you guys know there was something called JEWS..."

Idc we are immune to that shit :feelsjuice:

Idc we are immune to that shit :feelsjuice:
Its about fags fucking each other in the ass high on speed. Its not "sex havers normies" jfl. I wish i could see half of you die miserably because of your stupidity