Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Sex-ed classes should be exclusively for Chads and foids

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
Sex ed class is all about learning how to prevent STD's and unplanned pregnancies among other things. Also they teach about reproductive health and contraception. And studies even claim that early intervention is key in building healthy future relationships and when children are not educated in these matters it may lead to harmful sexual behaviors.

Who the fuck needs sex-ed when you ain't gonna have sex at all. And wtf is even a healthy relationship? Foids won't even look at me without contempt and disgust so relationship seems a bit far fetched. Sitting through sex-ed classes was one of the worst moments in my life. I skipped almost all of them. Why even bother to learn about sex when you are sure that you are going to die as a touchless virgin.

I think sex-ed classes should be exclusively for Chads and foids.
They should cherry pick Chads and Chadlites and leave the rest of us to rot. Teach them about the harms of having multiple sexual partners and the benefits of LTR. Perhaps then Chads will leave some foids for normies and incels.
Teach foids that superior genetics and looks shouldn't the only thing to look for in men in order establish a healthy relationship. Teach them that riding the cock carousel destroys a woman's ability to pair bond.
And if all goes well maybe the next generation of sub-8 men would attend sex-ed classes.

jJohnson u 800k

Sex ed classes should supply 1 virgin prostitute per male child and it should be funded by the government

I've never had sex-ed. I would probably have roped by now if i was in some West or Europe school.

Only a cuck would care about using a condom. Chad would not fuck a low quality whore with STDs to begin with, since he has better options to choose between.

And wtf is even a healthy relationship?
It is just (((propaganda))), like most of the things we learn in school.

Good point.. the sub 6/10 men at least don't need sex-ed anymore.

About all they need to teach sub 6/10 men with regards to sex is what legally is rape.

For women they can say look all of you except the Stacies are going to be just pumped and dumped by men throughout your life.

glad my high school never had one