Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Sex dolls don't look as fun as i'd have hoped.

its just a fucking whore. you’re not putting up with those shit you listed such as : im not in the mood, the foid judging you etc.
youre paying the slut for sex, and she has to do deliver it. youre not marying with her.
also that analogy fucking sucks, like JFL.
going ER costs your life or youll end up in jail to rot, paying a good lookin whore to fuck only takes away your money and doesnt end your life or damages you in any way. you can earn that money you spent back too. fucking a doll will never feel the same as fucking a real woman.
Do you use Netflix? Just wondering because if you do then I can understand your stupid logic. I don't use Netflix or any streaming sites because why the fuck would I spend money on something I don't own? You're spending money on a bitch that owns to a chad. That's very cuck.

Do you use Netflix? Just wondering because if you do then I can understand your stupid logic. I don't use Netflix or any streaming sites because why the fuck would I spend money on something I don't own? You're spending money on a bitch that owns to a chad. That's very cuck.
no i dont lmfao, why the fuck would i give money to netflix while i can watch them on the internet for free and HD with a free adblocker JFL.
And this has got nothing to do with the subject we were arguing about like what the fuck are you talking about. this has got nothing to do with fucking a prostitute instead of giving 5K to a doll.
streaming free on the internet will give the same thing as paying netflix, but fucking a doll will never give you the same satisfaction of fucking a real good looking girl.

Last edited:
why the fuck would i give money to netflix while i can watch them on the internet for free and HD with a free adblocker JFL.

Why the fuck would I give money to rent a bitch while I can get it from a robot for as long as I can own it, which would be the rest of my life? "JFL".
You're renting chad's pet for a few hours before she runs back to him. If you still don't get that then you're very low IQ and coping way too hard.

Why the fuck would I give money to rent a bitch while I can get it from a robot for as long as I can own it, which would be the rest of my life? "JFL".
You're renting chad's pet for a few hours before she runs back to him. If you still don't get that then you're very low IQ and coping way too hard.
youre a dumb fucking retard. No point arguing with you. IMAGINE PAYING 5K FOR A DOLL THAT WOULDNT EVEN PLEASE ME WHILE I CAN FUCK A REAL WOMAN FOR COUPLE HUNDRED AND KEEP THE REST 4.5K IN MY POCKET.
for real, youre fucking retarded.

youre a dumb fucking retard. No point arguing with you. IMAGINE PAYING 5K FOR A DOLL THAT WOULDNT EVEN PLEASE ME WHILE I CAN FUCK A REAL WOMAN FOR COUPLE HUNDRED AND KEEP THE REST 4.5K IN MY POCKET.
for real, youre fucking retarded.
That money add up retard. You sound like those faggots that support lootboxes because "It's only $1."

That money add up retard. You sound like those faggots that support lootboxes because "It's only $1."
then your argument of permanent sex doll is fucking irrelevant because the money adds up and i can fuck prostitutes all the time which gives me permanent sex with prostitutes too.
youre a dumb fucking retard with a low IQ.
id tell you to go.. yourself but i got enough warning points.
youre stupid and your arguments make ZERO sense. fucking hell i cant even call them arguments. youre jumping from subject to another because i keep handing you your ass.
shut the fuck up , i grow tired of reading your stupid comments.

then your argument of permanent sex doll is fucking irrelevant because the money adds up and i can fuck prostitutes all the time which gives me permanent sex with prostitutes too.
youre a dumb fucking retard with a low IQ.
id tell you to go.. yourself but i got enough warning points.
youre stupid and your arguments make ZERO sense. fucking hell i cant even call them arguments. youre jumping from subject to another because i keep handing you your ass.
shut the fuck up , i grow tired of reading your stupid comments.
Look you dumb faggot. Give foids all the money you want for a few moments of pleasure, but you can never complain about how they treat you when you support their lifestyle.
It's hard to talk to retards because their brains aren't functioning well to understand what they're doing. You're clearly way too slow to understand and I'm close to assuming that you don't even belong here. Nothing wrong with your looks and the foids don't like you because you're too fucking retarded for their asses.

Probably some retarded normie.

Look you dumb faggot. Give foids all the money you want for a few moments of pleasure, but you can never complain about how they treat you when you support their lifestyle.
It's hard to talk to retards because their brains aren't functioning well to understand what they're doing. You're clearly way too slow to understand and I'm close to assuming that you don't even belong here. Nothing wrong with your looks and the foids don't like you because you're too fucking retarded for their asses.

Probably some retarded normie.
youre a dumb fucking faggot. Youre so fucking stupid now you resort to my looks.
You dumb fuck, youre so fucking retarded and stupid i cant fucking explain with words.
You stupid inbred braindead retarded dumb fucking cunt. JFL @ thinking not fucking prostitutes will end their whorish lifestyle you dumb fucking faggot. Pays 5K for a doll like a fuckin loser calls someone who would spend like 5% of it fucking a real woman and getting real pleasure and then keeping the rest spendin on it on useful stuff.
Youre a dumb fucking son of a bitch, shut the fuck up. You utter disgrace of incelosphere.

youre a dumb fucking faggot. Youre so fucking stupid now you resort to my looks.
You dumb fuck, youre so fucking retarded and stupid i cant fucking explain with words.
You stupid inbred braindead retarded dumb fucking cunt. JFL @ thinking not fucking prostitutes will end their whorish lifestyle you dumb fucking faggot. Pays 5K for a doll like a fuckin loser calls someone who would spend like 5% of it fucking a real woman and getting real pleasure and then keeping the rest spendin on it on useful stuff.
Youre a dumb fucking son of a bitch, shut the fuck up. You utter disgrace of incelosphere.
Lots of swears.

This guy is kind of bluepilled tbh

sex dolls are cold
Gen z cels won't become oldcels because we'll have much more advanced tech
yeah i am waiting to be uploade into cloud and trafnfer into a new body or maybe replacey limbs with bionic arms.

Last edited:
he got a shitty doll, should have got a realdoll at that price point

I can understand that owning a doll would mean you'd have it whenever you want it but nothing can beat the touch of a real woman. She can do so much more to please you. Sticking your dick in a cold doll would suck in comparison.