Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Sex Doll Update

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★
Raping it is easy and fun now, I have tested all holes. I tried cuddling with it and sleeping with it but my bed is so small and it gets in the way. Last night I did some Layne Staley and it helped me sleep, I fell asleep with with my pp pressed against the butt cheeks and my hand around her neck like I was choking her out. It's comfortable but I toss and turn and if I didn't use my sleep aid then it would have been hard to fall asleep with so much space taken up in my bed. I guess if you have the right bed and pillows it can work good. I am rearranging my room so I have nowhere to put it except my bed so I have to sleep with it. As far as just falling asleep next to in a bed, a sex doll is way better than a bloodbeast because unless the bloodbeast is a virgin, it's like allowing chad's cum in your bed. Non virgin bloodbeasts are tainted with chad's cum forever, my sex doll does not make me feel suicidal because nobody fucked it before me. If I had a choice between a loyal non virgin and a sex doll, I'd take he sex doll every time. I hope non virgin bloodbeasts die of coronavirus in front of their cuck fathers. If anything, my sex doll's tight pussy has increased my desire to see a mangled bloodbeast body dead on the side of the road from a car accident. Non virgin bloodbeasts legit deserve torture and death.

Last edited:
I would hope most of these dolls are unspoiled new virgin dolls, unless the quality control department have to make sure the dolls' orifices are safe so there would be no lawsuit of damaged appendages?

As far as just falling asleep next to in a bed, a sex doll is way better than a bloodbeast because unless the bloodbeast is a virgin, it's like allowing chad's cum in your bed.
I mean, technically you can buy used sex dolls too, I've heard of cucks who do that sort of thing

In practical terms you are right though, if you buy a new sex doll (relatively easy to do if you have the money, compared to the extreme rarity of a virgin foid), it won't have taken in hundreds to thousands of dicks before you.

I mean, technically you can buy used sex dolls too, I've heard of cucks who do that sort of thing
What a waste. My sex doll even had a hymen I busted.

Raping it is easy and fun now, I have tested all holes. I tried cuddling with it and sleeping with it but my bed is so small and it gets in the way. Last night I did some Layne Staley and it helped me sleep, I fell asleep with with my pp pressed against the butt cheeks and my hand around her neck like I was choking her out. It's comfortable but I toss and turn and if I didn't use my sleep aid then it would have been hard to fall asleep with so much space taken up in my bed. I guess if you have the right bed and pillows it can work good. I am rearranging my room so I have nowhere to put it except my bed so I have to sleep with it. As far as just falling asleep next to in a bed, a sex doll is way better than a bloodbeast because unless the bloodbeast is a virgin, it's like allowing chad's cum in your bed. Non virgin bloodbeasts are tainted with chad's cum forever, my sex doll does not make me feel suicidal because nobody fucked it before me. If I had a choice between a loyal non virgin and a sex doll, I'd take he sex doll every time. I hope non virgin bloodbeasts die of coronavirus in front of their cuck fathers. If anything, my sex doll's tight pussy has increased my desire to see a mangled bloodbeast body dead on the side of the road from a car accident. Non virgin bloodbeasts legit deserve torture and death.
pm me pic of doll plz

sounds good man, im thinking of getting a onahole, maybe ill look into sex dolls:dab:

...anyone else find sex dolls as disgusting as anime twitch thots?

OP is a monster who is raping an innocent doll which has feelings and did him no wrong, she is a queen who must be respected, i am feeling very angry and triggerred, i think im having a heart attack AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

What a waste. My sex doll even had a hymen I busted.
DANGEROUSLY FUCKING BASED
Dso0mDPU8AA Pr6

Oh no, it appears you've somehow managed to go against the human rights of an inanimate object.

Funny how an object that merely looks like a female in concept has more intrinsic value to these people than you've ever had in your entire life.
I know. Feminism is the most brutal and dehumanizing ideology in all of history. Because I am an ugly male, literal objects deserve more rights than me. And they wonder why people go ER...

I know. Feminism is the most brutal and dehumanizing ideology in all of history. Because I am an ugly male, literal objects deserve more rights than me. And they wonder why people go ER...
Females at this point are worshipped as deities above everyone else.

The morally superior, more intelligent, fairer, and compassionate gender that can do absolutely no wrong in the world.

What a joke, it makes me sick that modern civilization has seen it keen to hold the wants of simple-minded children as their fucking guide on how to compose themselves and their laws.

This is a circus, a clown world if you will.

Females at this point are worshipped as deities above everyone else.

The morally superior, more intelligent, fairer, and compassionate gender that can do absolutely no wrong in the world.

What a joke, it makes me sick that modern civilization has seen it keen to hold the wants of simple-minded children as their fucking guide on how to compose themselves and their laws.

This is a circus, a clown world if you will.
There is no modern civilization, once bloodbeasts got social and political power, we went back to neolithic times.

There is no modern civilization, once bloodbeasts got social and political power, we went back to neolithic times.
At least in Neolithic times, humans were truly ignorant and never knew of the concept of a civilized world.

What's infuriating about the clown world is the fact that the solution is constantly starting everyone in the face, yet nobody decides to do anything about it.

At least in Neolithic times, humans were truly ignorant and never knew of the concept of a civilized world.

What's infuriating about the clown world is the fact that the solution is constantly starting everyone in the face, yet nobody decides to do anything about it.
Authority and consensus stomps men in the face, most men are cowardly cucks who deserve to be beheaded. Anyone who is against our humanitarian revolution is an enemy and should be seen as an enemy combatant.

Sounds like a good cope

. As far as just falling asleep next to in a bed, a sex doll is way better than a bloodbeast because unless the bloodbeast is a virgin, it's like allowing chad's cum in your bed. Non virgin bloodbeasts are tainted with chad's cum forever, my sex doll does not make me feel suicidal because nobody fucked it before me. If I had a choice between a loyal non virgin and a sex doll, I'd take he sex doll every time. I hope non virgin bloodbeasts die of coronavirus in front of their cuck fathers. If anything, my sex doll's tight pussy has increased my desire to see a mangled bloodbeast body dead on the side of the road from a car accident. Non virgin bloodbeasts legit deserve torture and death.
Based schizo :feelsokman: