Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Sex creates all the bad things in the world

calimero

calimero

still need teen goth gf
★★
Everyone is corrupted because they are exposed so early to sex. Guys get told that they cant be a virgin in highschool, so they basically sell their soul to get a girlfriend. Meanwhile, girls think sex is like food and they try out everthing. Meanwhile they smoke and drink alcohol. They keep applying makeup but their bodies start to look like shit. And they are not soft and innocent anymore. They lose the ability to feel shame and guilt and generally become spoiled and worldly. We could all solve this if we wouldn't allow sex before marriage. Sex is supposed to be sacred. Now everything is removed from God because sex destroys everything. This world would be so much better if sex didn't exist. We have become sex obsessed egotistical monsters. There is no purity left for humans. Our hearts have hardened and we live for the world only. Food, sex, money and status is all that matters. Because of sex there is no more peace and there is only everlasting restlessness, hurt and pain

wrong.
NOT having sex creates the bad things
having sex creates incels

Corrupted? Soul?

Just another Christian cuck

I was in the basement rotting.
From 12 to 18 I was in my room with my mom always screaming at me.

From 19 to 29 I have been in student rooms and stare at the wall and ldar. In 10 years I have never really had a group of friends to go out with. I guess I just dont fit in even though I tried so hard

Greed and gluttony in everything is the root of all evil imo.

wrong.
NOT having sex creates the bad things
having sex creates incels
We would all be better of if sex didnt exist

I wish there was no such thing as sex
We have all become rotten

i wish sex, and attraction didnt exist then incels wont ahve to suffer

The world will not last forever. But the inside is eternal and ultimately we long for redemption and everlasting peace
I know it's useless to try and reason with religious people so I'll just disagree and leave it at that :feelsokman: