Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Sex comes from a place of love and empathy

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
This is hands down the dumbest thing I've heard all year. I can't even

2023 02 26 22 36 51 Telling women yall entitled to their bodies because yall just wanna fuck

Maybe I should begin by saying, it's incredibly naive to say that sex comes from a place of 'love and empathy.'This would be the ideal, like if you were like an incredibly privledged teenager about to have teen sex because you are in love and aren't even aware of the consequences because you have no life experience. That's the closest thing to sex coming from a place of love and empathy I can think of, because as a teen you aren't even instinctually aware of the social power structures that put you in your place time and time again-- you're operating on pure love, hope, and emotions.

BUT IN REALITY, for most of history, and for most people for that matter, sex is simply a tool of power. A person who would say something this naive obviously has very little life experience or empathy themselves to not understand that the vast majority of people are simply not as pure as they are.

It's even dumber and more naive to imply that 'good' people have sex-- as though it's some kind of reward for being a good person. Soys say over and over 'women aren't slot machines that you put nice tokens into and get free sex' :soy:. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, SOME CONSISTENCY WOULD BE NICE, I JUST CANT WITH THESE PEOPLE

Last edited:
The US navy will pay...

View attachment 712613

Maybe I should begin by saying, it's incredibly naive to say that sex comes from a place of 'love and empathy.' This would be the ideal, if you were like a teenager gonna have teen sex. That's the closest thing to sex coming from a place of love and empathy.

BUT IN REALITY, for most of history sex is simply a tool of power. A person who would say something this naive obviously has very little life experience or empathy.
Its almost the opposite now. Most sex-havers are simply satisfying their flesh desires with no love or feeling involved.

All women fantasize about getting raped so this argument is mute.

Its almost the opposite now. Most sex-havers are simply satisfying their flesh desires with no love or feeling involved.
It's incredbly rare to meet someone that only makes love due to loving someone.

Yeah, that's not a thing in modern society
i can't even conceptualize a female having sex from a place of love and empathy. That would mean that they wouldn't even have concieved of a preference for penis size and sexual technique it would be something that would be explored between a couple obviously. If sex came from a place of love and empathy, it's not possible to have objectively 'bad' sex-- because the love and empathy would inherently negate any performance or bodiliy issues.

But every female who fucks has an extremely strong idea about what sex is, what makes them get off, and how to get off, and they INSIST it's like this for every other female. Bad sex is an instafail for men who are capable of getting that far

Last edited:
Ever since the advent of dating apps, casual sex became not much more than taking a dump.

And so the gaslight marches on.

yeah 'being a good person' is subjective

View attachment 712613

Maybe I should begin by saying, it's incredibly naive to say that sex comes from a place of 'love and empathy.'This would be the ideal, like if you were like an incredibly privledged teenager about to have teen sex because you are in love and aren't even aware of the consequences because you have no life experience. That's the closest thing to sex coming from a place of love and empathy I can think of, because as a teen you aren't even instinctually aware of the social power structures that put you in your place time and time again-- you're operating on pure love, hope, and emotions.

BUT IN REALITY, for most of history, and for most people for that matter, sex is simply a tool of power. A person who would say something this naive obviously has very little life experience or empathy themselves to not understand that the vast majority of people are simply not as pure as they are.

It's even dumber and more naive to imply that 'good' people have sex-- as though it's some kind of reward for being a good person. Soys say over and over 'women aren't slot machines that you put nice tokens into and get free sex' :soy:. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, SOME CONSISTENCY WOULD BE NICE, I JUST CANT WITH THESE PEOPLE
Tf it does, mod mang :feelswhat::feelskek:

This speaks volumes about how women construe "love and empathy"

i can't even conceptualize a female having sex from a place of love and empathy. That would mean that they wouldn't even have concieved of a preference for penis size and sexual technique it would be something that would be explored between a couple obviously. If sex came from a place of love and empathy, it's not possible to have objectively 'bad' sex-- because the love and empathy would inherently negate any performance or bodiliy issues.

But every female who fucks has an extremely strong idea about what sex is, what makes them get off, and how to get off, and they INSIST it's like this for every other female. Bad sex is an instafail for men who are capable of getting that far
Exactly. I couldn't have said it better.

I am a good person yet I can't have seks
There might be a problem with their theories

there's something called casual sex, which abusive chads usually get

Jfc she really said you need to be a good person to get sex. I was that guy before in most of my teens and not only i didn't get any attention, i just got hate back from foids, in excange for my niceness.