Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Sex Coach Becky has found the solution to inceldom

• Thread starter Deleted member 20195
  • Start date
Deleted member 20195

Deleted member 20195

Self-banned
-
It starts with not identifying as involuntarily celibate even though you are......... Make sure to have adblocker enabled so she can't monetize and leave a dislike boyos.

Already posted bro, not a single second.

Tutorial mode foid tells incels how to ascend in simple 20 minute video :lul: :lul: :lul:

JFL at her job. hookers need to be publicly stoned.

JFL at her job. hookers need to be publicly stoned.
tbh hookers are more respectable than actual foids because at least you only need money to fuck and openly show their whoredom whereas foids hide it and only sex and show love to those that are chad

You cannot "identify" or "not-identify" as an involuntarily celibate, the same way you cannot identify yourself as a women, if you're a men. It's called "schizophrenia" or "mental retardation", because you cannot identify facts of observable reality; they are simply exist.

I use to watch these type of advice videos in like my freshmen year I haven’t watched this kid of shit in years
You cannot "identify" or "not-identify" as an involuntarily celibate, the same way you cannot identify yourself as a women, if you're a men. It's called "schizophrenia" or "mental retardation", because you cannot identify facts of observable reality; they are simply exist.
Black guys: I don’t identify as a white guy, I am not black anymore!

Normies don't even know the meaning of the word incel, they think it means misogynist

Incel stands for Involuntary Celibate, you idiots! So if you don't like Trump, you are Monarchist, by their retarded logic, since he IDENTIFIES as a Republican, and "Republican" is word in the dictionary. Morons.

I just clicked randomly 20 some minutes in...she was talking about "grooming & hygiene". Why do these people think incels can drive cars, work jobs, have complex hobbies, graduate college but SOMEHOW forget to take a shower?

Cliffs: LOL

What the heck is the matter with her hair?

One of her other masterpieces of motion picture art. What do her parents think of their whore daughter?

She said "if you're a 6 go meet 6's" :feelsseriously:

I don't "identify" as working class; I identity as a billionaire.

Now, excuse me, I have to go back to work.

Glad Im not the only one anymore who takes an instant dislike to these people, just look at how shes behaving in that video or even at the thumbnail, trying to evoke Miley Cyrus or what, inceldom isnt funny, I just wish "professionals" would start taking it seriously.

Nonetheless giving this shit a watch, Im gullible.
So first premise is pretty preposterous "from incel to sex god", but I imagine someone saying that probably has some good hand to play, very afraid that Im going to be very wrong.
Jfl, first of its about the foid who came up with the term and how she was incel too. Joke is shes actually lesbian now, probably couldnt get around her chadsexuality and decided to fuck other foids instead. She isnt incel or even volcel now by any means anyway, is usually omitted though.
Next up, being incel is something you identify as, how that is supposed to work I have no fucking idea, if anything its something others (foids) make you to identify as.

Alright now its getting juicy, so "only people that hurt, hurt other people", so shes acknowledging that we are being hurt, and dont lash out due to having shitty personalities. Then she says "that we cant hate anyone unless we hate a part of ourselves", yeah thats true, I hate the part of me that makes me undesirable to foids and I hate them for treating me like shit due to this part accordingly.
Honestly, pleasantly suprised, yeah its true that my frustration stems from the fact that sex is so hard for me to come by that its impossible, that Im fucking pissed off by people telling me how to have a sex life if I cant fucking get there by any means and dont see me as a man because of it and that my body pushes me to have sex all the time although Im fucking failing at it, so far shes speaking the truth, maybe dancing around how its supposed to change but still.
"Foids are not the problem" eeeeeeeh starting to lose me, but hey at least she says "society" is at fault for moving me into an impossible position. Also shaming people for sex is bad and "society" should be more sex positive, yeah makes sense on paper, only thing is I have never witnessed sex trickling down to us when sex shaming stopped.

FUCKING REEEEEE, "nobody is entitled to sex". So at first its about getting people like me to enjoy sex but if Im not having any at all ever its okay because Im not "entoitled" to it? Jesus fucking christ, this fucking cunt. JFL "you have a right to have sex but you dont have a right to have intercourse with any particular woman", her words not mine, jesus lord the mental gymnastics.
HAHAHA "you have a right to have sex with yourself", yeah right fucking cunt just move the goalposts to oblivion and beyond, so masturbating is sex now? although its proven its effectively not? Whats also sex? Looking at a fully cloathed foid while having lewd thoughts? BREATHING WHILE HAVING LEWD THOUGHTS? Jesus fucking christ.

So get this boyos "we´re not necessarily guaranteed to have clean drinking water, so we´re not guaranteed to have intercourse either", yeah right back to the stone age bitch, the answer to inceldom is simply barbarism, fuck human rights and trying to establish them, hah, fucking genius, just stop fucking caring about inhumane living conditions theory, why didnt we come up with it?
Shes fucking lost it, Jesus, so dying from thirst, dying from illness due to polluted drinking water doesnt give you "the right to enact of violence"? When theres perfectly alright water available, but withheld for you? Get fucked peasants, get fucked 3rd world, just man up you disenfranchised! JESUS FUCKING CHRIST HOW DOES SHE FUCKING SURVIVE?

Shit hold me boyos, here goes "Caitlin´s guide to no longer being an involuntary celibate" :

(1.) Stop identifying as an incel.
HAH, DEAL! Didnt "identify" as an incel for years, foids didnt fuck me then either, treated me like an orbiter not worth two shits, surely thats it then. But seriously, Im supposed to be better of miserable and alone, without reaching out to people in a similiar situation? Better off denying my life situation? Dont really think so.
"Its like identifying as a loser", freudian slip bitch?
So we need to "identify as people having sexual intercourse in order to become people having sexual intercourse".
???????
So mind over matter, fuck metaphysics, just zerosum and then mantle the dream theory? So I can become a foid, by identifying as .... oh right.
FUCKING LOL "If you want to start running, you have to identify as someone that runs" tell that to a person in a wheelchair bitch, Id LOVE to see their face.
Alright the things shes actually trying to get at is to say that you need to identify as someone who has sex in order to do the required things to have sex. Whew, thats a tad, a tiny tad overcomplicated way of saying you need to believe in yourself as a sex haver in order to have sex, I can follow that line of thought though, didnt do anything for me but what gives?

(2.)Take Responsibility.
"You are responsible for you sexlife, if you blame other people (i.e. foids, bullies) nothing changes" jfl, so just rape theory after all? How am I supposed to take responsibility for having or not having sex if it entails another person to consent to having sex with me to make me able to take responsibility??? That shit doesnt add up, she admitted herself that you need a consenting foid for having sex, in what way am I able to take responsibility for a foid consenting or not, its her decision not mine.
What the fuck is responsibility even supposed to mean in this context? How is it going to help, if it doesnt mean anything effectively?

(3.)Become someone who women want to have sex with.
Oh the big one boyos, Im thrilled for her advice, surely this is going to change my very life!
"Women are not at all interested in your money and your car." alright I´ll give you the benefit of the doubt, and the magic formula is....?
"The basic hygine (sic), do you shower?"
Oh lord, they werent joking, release me from this evil, what the flying FUCK, how can she be serious to imply that we havent "tried" showering yet, let alone have ever NOT showered. So otherwise we´re supposed to be interesting, have hobbies, read books, have interest in things other people are interested in. Yeah Ive done all that, I LOVE reading, Ive accumulated hobbies, Ive been proactive with these hobbies, Ive fucking kept up with the kardashians, I can talk about stuff thats popular, Ive a lot of niche hobbies, that are extraordinary in some way, TO NO FUCKING AVAIL, foids never cared about this, they found it boring, if not annoying.
RIGHT UP NEXT BANGER: "you need to learn how to flirt, charm, seduce, need to be willing to learn about sex"
HOW just fucking how? My attempts at flirting, charming and seducing all failed and I was ridiculed for them, how the fuck am I supposed to practice this stuff if no foid is willing to put up with me. Just be magically good at it theory? Isnt she telling me to "harass" foids here, or is she telling me I should practice with prostitutes, even if most foids only show their disgust at that?
Sure Id love to learn about sex, but I need a foid to consent to that.
"Voilá, its actually pretty more simple than you might make it out to be"
:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
No it isnt you fucking bitch, most people here, if not everyone here tried that very stuff, all of it, it just doesnt fucking work like that, foids dont give a flying fuck, what even is the logic behing being "interesting" to make yourself more attractive? No foid ever said: man his hobbies are so great, he can cite greek stoics and shakespeare, he knows exactly everything about the last season of gay for thrones I MUST sleep with him.
Being "interesting" is entirely subjective to begin with, posting here can be considered as being "interesting", it hardly gets more fringe than that.

Im fucking out, it doesnt matter fucking matter, foids dont like nerdy hobbies, everyone knows that, she says the opposite, fuck her, fuck her to her cushy little heaven on tutorial island, next is "putting yourself out there" and not "sit in the basement", yeah right, you fucking arrogant bitch, whatever you say.

tl;dr Foid sex coach says nobody needs to be incel, gives idiotic redpill advice, thats totally brand new stuff nobody ever tried before I swear, among other mental gymnastics, doesnt talk about LOOKS at all in terms of attractiveness, and unusprisingly manages to be incredibly arrogant, condescending and downright insulting to men who face real trouble with dating/having sex.

I wish I hadnt done this, nobody can say we wouldnt try to listen though.

Tdg

All of her advice just narrowed down to the same BP shit we've heard a million times

Stop identifying as an incel bro
Just shower bro
Just get nice clothes and groom yourself bro
Just be a completely different person bro

Only hurt people hurt? Tell that to the typical school bully who usually ends up more socially successful than us, and all of the successful businessman and CEO's with sociopathic/darktriad tendencies.

Did Seth Meyers get a sex change and bleached his hair?

Didn't click the link, never will

tl;dr Foid sex coach says nobody needs to be incel, gives idiotic redpill advice, thats totally brand new stuff nobody ever tried before I swear, among other mental gymnastics, doesnt talk about LOOKS at all in terms of attractiveness, and unusprisingly manages to be incredibly arrogant, condescending and downright insulting to men who face real trouble with dating/having sex.

will not give that thnig a view hope she dies asap

Here's a better solution: remove rights from females

I now identify as :chad:, where are my free foids?

Glad Im not the only one anymore who takes an instant dislike to these people, just look at how shes behaving in that video or even at the thumbnail, trying to evoke Miley Cyrus or what, inceldom isnt funny, I just wish "professionals" would start taking it seriously.

Nonetheless giving this shit a watch, Im gullible.
So first premise is pretty preposterous "from incel to sex god", but I imagine someone saying that probably has some good hand to play, very afraid that Im going to be very wrong.
Jfl, first of its about the foid who came up with the term and how she was incel too. Joke is shes actually lesbian now, probably couldnt get around her chadsexuality and decided to fuck other foids instead. She isnt incel or even volcel now by any means anyway, is usually omitted though.
Next up, being incel is something you identify as, how that is supposed to work I have no fucking idea, if anything its something others (foids) make you to identify as.

Alright now its getting juicy, so "only people that hurt, hurt other people", so shes acknowledging that we are being hurt, and dont lash out due to having shitty personalities. Then she says "that we cant hate anyone unless we hate a part of ourselves", yeah thats true, I hate the part of me that makes me undesirable to foids and I hate them for treating me like shit due to this part accordingly.
Honestly, pleasantly suprised, yeah its true that my frustration stems from the fact that sex is so hard for me to come by that its impossible, that Im fucking pissed off by people telling me how to have a sex life if I cant fucking get there by any means and dont see me as a man because of it and that my body pushes me to have sex all the time although Im fucking failing at it, so far shes speaking the truth, maybe dancing around how its supposed to change but still.
"Foids are not the problem" eeeeeeeh starting to lose me, but hey at least she says "society" is at fault for moving me into an impossible position. Also shaming people for sex is bad and "society" should be more sex positive, yeah makes sense on paper, only thing is I have never witnessed sex trickling down to us when sex shaming stopped.

FUCKING REEEEEE, "nobody is entitled to sex". So at first its about getting people like me to enjoy sex but if Im not having any at all ever its okay because Im not "entoitled" to it? Jesus fucking christ, this fucking cunt. JFL "you have a right to have sex but you dont have a right to have intercourse with any particular woman", her words not mine, jesus lord the mental gymnastics.
HAHAHA "you have a right to have sex with yourself", yeah right fucking cunt just move the goalposts to oblivion and beyond, so masturbating is sex now? although its proven its effectively not? Whats also sex? Looking at a fully cloathed foid while having lewd thoughts? BREATHING WHILE HAVING LEWD THOUGHTS? Jesus fucking christ.

So get this boyos "we´re not necessarily guaranteed to have clean drinking water, so we´re not guaranteed to have intercourse either", yeah right back to the stone age bitch, the answer to inceldom is simply barbarism, fuck human rights and trying to establish them, hah, fucking genius, just stop fucking caring about inhumane living conditions theory, why didnt we come up with it?
Shes fucking lost it, Jesus, so dying from thirst, dying from illness due to polluted drinking water doesnt give you "the right to enact of violence"? When theres perfectly alright water available, but withheld for you? Get fucked peasants, get fucked 3rd world, just man up you disenfranchised! JESUS FUCKING CHRIST HOW DOES SHE FUCKING SURVIVE?

Shit hold me boyos, here goes "Caitlin´s guide to no longer being an involuntary celibate" :

(1.) Stop identifying as an incel.
HAH, DEAL! Didnt "identify" as an incel for years, foids didnt fuck me then either, treated me like an orbiter not worth two shits, surely thats it then. But seriously, Im supposed to be better of miserable and alone, without reaching out to people in a similiar situation? Better off denying my life situation? Dont really think so.
"Its like identifying as a loser", freudian slip bitch?
So we need to "identify as people having sexual intercourse in order to become people having sexual intercourse".
???????
So mind over matter, fuck metaphysics, just zerosum and then mantle the dream theory? So I can become a foid, by identifying as .... oh right.
FUCKING LOL "If you want to start running, you have to identify as someone that runs" tell that to a person in a wheelchair bitch, Id LOVE to see their face.
Alright the things shes actually trying to get at is to say that you need to identify as someone who has sex in order to do the required things to have sex. Whew, thats a tad, a tiny tad overcomplicated way of saying you need to believe in yourself as a sex haver in order to have sex, I can follow that line of thought though, didnt do anything for me but what gives?

(2.)Take Responsibility.
"You are responsible for you sexlife, if you blame other people (i.e. foids, bullies) nothing changes" jfl, so just rape theory after all? How am I supposed to take responsibility for having or not having sex if it entails another person to consent to having sex with me to make me able to take responsibility??? That shit doesnt add up, she admitted herself that you need a consenting foid for having sex, in what way am I able to take responsibility for a foid consenting or not, its her decision not mine.
What the fuck is responsibility even supposed to mean in this context? How is it going to help, if it doesnt mean anything effectively?

(3.)Become someone who women want to have sex with.
Oh the big one boyos, Im thrilled for her advice, surely this is going to change my very life!
"Women are not at all interested in your money and your car." alright I´ll give you the benefit of the doubt, and the magic formula is....?
"The basic hygine (sic), do you shower?"
Oh lord, they werent joking, release me from this evil, what the flying FUCK, how can she be serious to imply that we havent "tried" showering yet, let alone have ever NOT showered. So otherwise we´re supposed to be interesting, have hobbies, read books, have interest in things other people are interested in. Yeah Ive done all that, I LOVE reading, Ive accumulated hobbies, Ive been proactive with these hobbies, Ive fucking kept up with the kardashians, I can talk about stuff thats popular, Ive a lot of niche hobbies, that are extraordinary in some way, TO NO FUCKING AVAIL, foids never cared about this, they found it boring, if not annoying.
RIGHT UP NEXT BANGER: "you need to learn how to flirt, charm, seduce, need to be willing to learn about sex"
HOW just fucking how? My attempts at flirting, charming and seducing all failed and I was ridiculed for them, how the fuck am I supposed to practice this stuff if no foid is willing to put up with me. Just be magically good at it theory? Isnt she telling me to "harass" foids here, or is she telling me I should practice with prostitutes, even if most foids only show their disgust at that?
Sure Id love to learn about sex, but I need a foid to consent to that.
"Voilá, its actually pretty more simple than you might make it out to be"
:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
No it isnt you fucking bitch, most people here, if not everyone here tried that very stuff, all of it, it just doesnt fucking work like that, foids dont give a flying fuck, what even is the logic behing being "interesting" to make yourself more attractive? No foid ever said: man his hobbies are so great, he can cite greek stoics and shakespeare, he knows exactly everything about the last season of gay for thrones I MUST sleep with him.
Being "interesting" is entirely subjective to begin with, posting here can be considered as being "interesting", it hardly gets more fringe than that.

Im fucking out, it doesnt matter fucking matter, foids dont like nerdy hobbies, everyone knows that, she says the opposite, fuck her, fuck her to her cushy little heaven on tutorial island, next is "putting yourself out there" and not "sit in the basement", yeah right, you fucking arrogant bitch, whatever you say.

Thanks for the summary.

Incel isn't a self identification. It's just a state of being some people find themselves in.

Call it true forced loneliness, forever alone or whatever.

tbh hookers are more respectable than actual foids because at least you only need money to fuck and openly show their whoredom whereas foids hide it and only sex and show love to those that are chad
Hookers can refuse to fuck you even if you can afford their degenerate services
Its over

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back