Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Sex Brings most happiness

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
6BA2A1FC 9A59 4589 8C10 6BD6FE806D1C

yet soycucks say "sex doesn't matter dirty inkweller" - :soy:

They know it matters. They are just trying to gaslight us.

And it’s not even close, jfl normies hate stats

Rosties think they're entitled to our taxes because it's "the right thing to do", meanwhile when we want something that keeps us mentally healthy and happy they tell us "we're not entitled" to it. Uncucked men need to stop paying taxes to used whores.

From when is this? @Edmund_Kemper will say that a lot of people now are volcels.

i cant find going ER on the list of activities

just dance bro

Rosties think they're entitled to our taxes because it's "the right thing to do", meanwhile when we want something that keeps us mentally healthy and happy they tell us "we're not entitled" to it. Uncucked men need to stop paying taxes to used whores.

Aside from sex (what I imagine it feels like), this list doesn't match my experience at all.

Look at how many things are ranked above sleeping/resting/relaxing. Lol wtf?

Drinking and gambling should be higher too. Same with watching movies, browsing the internet, etc.

Exhibition, museum, and library should be WAY lower.

I imagine a lot of this stuff is being conflated with socializing, which makes the activities more fun for normies. Otherwise I can't make any sense of it.

People enjoy cooking and preparing food basically just as much as eating food?

Also, people enjoy washing, dressing, and grooming more than sleeping, resting and relaxing?

Normies are weird.

View attachment 337824

People enjoy cooking and preparing food basically just as much as eating food?

Also, people enjoy washing, dressing, and grooming more than sleeping, resting and relaxing?

Normies are weird.
I personally enjoy washing/showering more than resting. I definitely don't enjoy food prep more than food consumption tho.

Just visit a theater or museum bro! :soy:

Who the fuck has fun bird watching?

No way the fucking theater is better than alcohol

I want sex and affection NOW!

It's not fair bro smh