Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sex Androids= BIGGEST Cope

L

Lonely

Self-banned
-
''Just wait for them to invent sex androids that'll totally replace real women bro! :feels::feels:''

What a huge cope. There is nothing that will compare to the warm embrace of a REAL woman, with actual flesh who you can actually love and feel and have kids with. This is what EVERY man wants, not some plastic and metal fucktoy with no real emotions or body, with whom intimacy will simply be devoid of any real meaning. An Android will never replace a real woman. Ever. You will still feel empty and dead inside. And we all know this. This is why almost no one owns sex dolls, and people still try to have sex with women.

Last edited:
Stop you're being too real :feelsrope:

I don’t even want sex i am asexual. Only fixing my hormones to have energy

Sex androids biggest cop

what the fuck??????

real women will only love you for a brief time
When you start having children and get older the bedroom will dry up, and you are gonna have to deal with your wive's bullshit
Such is fate for normies, the world is absurd

I dont care for real foids, they are fictional for me anyway, i only see them in 2d images and videos. Android waifus are better

If flesh is what you seek, just put your dick in some steak.

speak for your self OP
foids are cope compared to dolls and bots
and yes bots can have emotions.

you know jack shit about AI defraculation, you do not get to represent the opinion of others.

great thread. i want to sniff young teenage female human scent . i want to dominate human foids, i want to see hunter eye to prey eye with a foid . i want to ravage teen human young foids. i want to aggresively kiss and strangle cute young foids. robots are cope

speak for your self OP

you know jack shit about AI defraculation, you do not get to represent the opinion of others.

I enjoy denigrating holes much more.

Based thread, these people are only a sliver less autistic than the VR copers

tick tock tick tock tick tock

speak for your self OP

And also, this curry lad is a 16 yo school boy who still believes in muh true love, bordering on foid worship.

I dunno dude, blade runner makes some convincing points :feelsjuice:

1. She will not divorce-rape you. 2. She will not cheat with chad. 3. She is forever young. 4. No mood swings, no fights, no hysteria. 5. She will have a prime age gigastacy appearance. 6. She will do cooking, cleaning, laundry.
I wish I was born in 2375.

''Just wait for them to invent sex androids that'll totally replace real women bro! :feels::feels:''

What a huge cope. There is nothing that will compare to the warm embrace of a REAL woman, with actual flesh who you can actually love and feel and have kids with. This is what EVERY man wants, not some plastic and metal fucktoy with no real emotions or body, with whom intimacy will simply be devoid of any real meaning. An Android will never replace a real woman. Ever. You will still feel empty and dead inside. And we all know this. This is why almost no one owns sex dolls, and people still try to have sex with women.
Emotions are nothing but chemical reactions in the brain + foids are disgusting